What is your favorite character or hero (movie, games, series, books characters ) and which of them do you want to be like?

people like Stephen Hawking do not fight… they simply win Wars.

2 Likes

@Caw since I’m not allowed to be Carrie Underwood’s tight fitting silk underwear, I’m going with Chuck Norris! Badass with his hands, badass with weapons, & I’m pretty sure he nailed Christy Brinkley while shooting the total gym commercials.

3 Likes

Just don’t be Chuck Norris’ underwear ,nothing good would come of that.

3 Likes

Doubt it, He didn’t have a military background, unless boring people to death is a real thing. I still say Castle takes Bond in everyway including smarts when it comes to killing shit.

1 Like

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: good. you keep believing in that

2 Likes

I will, Bond is a pussy in a suit. Castle is a guy who’s lost everything and has an SF background, he literally would rip inspector gadgets arms off and go-go gadget his ass with a frag.

1 Like

The little girl from “Kickass” is another one who deserves a mention, but @Robert is the only one here who strives to be like her.

3 Likes

Inugo Montoya for the win! Great movie, one of my favorites.

6 Likes

Do you remember Scot? He is just the MAN with emotions = 0, dead bad guys = over 10000 )))

2 Likes

Me too, Great series. Mason Raines from the Survivalist series would be good too, first book starts out a little sinister but definitely worth the read.

1 Like

I’m more of a Daryl Dixon fan.

1 Like

He has a cool mustache.

3 Likes

My daily confession

Just got back from gamestop, this was 50% off clearance

I bought it :flushed:

4 Likes

danger zone

5 Likes

I love me some John Wayne.

7 Likes

There are several survivalist series out there the first one I readedwas The Survivalist by Jerry Ahern it was ok at first but got pretty far fetched before Ahern died .His wife has partnered with a guy named Bob Anderson to restart the series.

1 Like

5 Likes

Here’s a series of books and I liked them all.
Franklin Horten / Borrowed World series

As I linked this I found there’s a 6th book. Gotta get it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/kindle/series/B07F1GGNK9?ref=series_aw_dp_link

3 Likes

I read the first two and couldn’t get the rest but I enjoyed them .

4 Likes

The first book in the series by A.American is Going Home. The first book in the series by Arthur T. Bradley is Frontier Justice

5 Likes