What number are you living in ?

10 Likes

I’m number 11

8 Likes

16 and I moved from number 15

9 Likes

yeah, it is hard to believe that Washington, D.C. came in second best. Isn’t Wash.D.C. famous for being tough on gun ownership?

And, with Florida being #30, though also nicknamed the “Gun Shine State” - one has to wonder about the accuracy of this article (or at least, how they derived their numbers - are they truly reflective of actual gun ownership?).

11 Likes

I’m moving from #40 (CA) to #33 (AZ). I’m looking forward to permitless open and concealed carry, ammo shipped to my door, scary “assault weapons,” NFA guns and silencers!

10 Likes

#30 Florida. I think the study may be a little off if it says 10 or 11 out of 1000.

9 Likes

#7 Alabama

8 Likes

LOL, CBS news does an article on firearms ownership and you guys think it may be incorrect?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

#13 GA yeah I think Florida should be higher.

9 Likes

Considering this is only what they know about, It don’t mean much IMHO.

11 Likes

If polled I wouldn’t answer accurately. Heck, I don’t answer accurately if a gun friendly person inquires.

Maine #22. That’s probably close. There are an awful lot of people in our cities and towns who are totally ignorant of firearms, southern Maine especially. If they had divided the state into north and south I think the results would show that.

9 Likes

West Virginia No.33…that is not even close to being right…

10 Likes

@Festus

They were probably just counting the guys in the gun stores as gun owners. How else could they get the number down so low as a percent of the population total?

9 Likes

I’m also thinking they are only counting tax stamp type guns.

9 Likes

Not to mention i usually have a boat accident when i drive home from the range

9 Likes

I wouldn’t answer accurately either. I used to leave it blank when the question was on the form at the doctors office

10 Likes

Does this mean a target rich environment?
The higher the number the less firearms?

“You get more chicken then any man every seen?”
Lizard King

9 Likes

25 but, thats because they have NO idea what most of us have lololol.

9 Likes

It says #37 for me, but my arrival takes us to at least #28

9 Likes

11 here. not bad for “Sportsman’s Paradise”

8 Likes