What’s your daily driver?

2006 Crown Vic P71

Made a 4" lift, light bar, Bucket seats, going to drive it in the gambler 500

6 Likes

“Daily Driver”. So why are you always towing that Mustang around?
I kid, I kid.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Whoa… stout! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haven’t figured how to unhook the trailer…

Actually, I was looking for a 04 F150 Harley S/C but they were all pretty worn, started seeing a Foose pop up once in a while local, but never got there in time. Saw this one advertized in a little cow town called Stayton 20 miles east of Salem, Oregon, so jumped in the 'stang, drove down there, bought the truck, went back to Salem and got the uhaul, back to cowtown picked up the 'stang, and back to Seattle. And looked good doing it!

3 Likes

Makes sense. Sweet truck too, btw. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

To you and me, brother
Others were not quite so sure…

3 Likes

pffft, whatever

:rofl: :rofl:

Sounds sweet I bet :+1:

3 Likes

Impress your friends and annoy your neighbors!
My last pickup was 550 RWHP and a lot lighter, true 0-60 in 4.6 seconds even with the lumber rack. 19psi on the blower, Snow WMI kicking in at 7psi. A real madman.
The Foose is a bit more refined.

7 Likes

:astonished:

3 Likes

04 Mustang, definitely not a DD.

25K miles, 1.7L Kenney Bell spinning up 9PSI, torque curve flat as Nebraska.

CA_HWY_1 (3)

8 Likes

yeah, lol, that will do it, impresses the hell out of me just hearing about it , don’t believe I’ve ever driven let alone owned 500hp

3 Likes

now days that’s off the shelf horsepower, just slap down $80 or 90K…

4 Likes

I’ve seen the C5’s offered like that, not sure where else though, my 15 F350 was 440 from the factory, that was sweet, combined with the factory diesel brake I kept up with 2 tuner cars on the tail of the dragon with 4 doors and an 8’ bed and only crapped myself on one hairpin

4 Likes

I got to ride a 350 hp+ crotch rocket, never been in a car or truck with that much go. Scared the shit out of me. It was a Hayabusa with a small turbo.

5 Likes

WOW, can’t see the need, or letting you drive it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

He competed in some street/drag style racing like pro touring/pro street car stuff but for bikes. I have drove a 500hp 4 banger tuner car (heavily modified Mitsubishi Evo) and it was it was slow compared this bike. Glad I didnt die , I mightve took it to 140 mph…in less than a few seconds

5 Likes

:+1: Deal’s Gap is where it’s at!

5 Likes

I rode a Busa one time. those crotch rockets are uncomfortable for us old guys. I did like the acceleration. the gold wing has a bunch of it too.

7 Likes

TELL ME HOW YOU DID THIS!! I’m thinking about buying another Pi71 and turning it in to a rugged Mad Max / Defiance like vehicle.

Also let me know if this has any adverse suspension / steering effects. I know that stuff happens when you do stuff like that in a passenger car.

edit
More pics of the P71 please.

3 Likes

Hayabusa- ZX14 The 4 wheelers nightmare
Go drop $60 K and get smoked by a $5k 15 y/o scooter w/ a few tweeks
With a 60 y/o pilot :grinning:
Fun days. Miss it. Reflexes didn’t match the HP no mo. :sleepy:

Busa

8 Likes