What’s your daily driver?

The smart cars with Busa engines are ridiculous too.

6 Likes

Front Setup
Mercy Mountaineer front Struts with one inch taken out of the bottom mount.
rear portion of the fender cut back about 1" for tire clearance for 32" tires

Rear setup
Ford Expedition Rear Springs
Ford F150 Rear shocks
Clearance front portion of rear quarter panel for tire clearance.

So this works but later your going to want to extend the rear trailing arms at least 1" or more to center the wheels in the wheel well.

On the front better upper control arms or custom ones for the lift. Some people like using the Donk spacer kit and I was not going to run those so I figured out a cheaper and safer way. It drives great, I rip on it everyday and it just takes a beating.

5 Likes

That’s awesome and far beyond my capability–so I’d likely have to get a shop to do it for me. I’m really craving to do something like that or like the Defiance Charger without severely impacting the suspension / steering geometry.

Got more pics to share?

3 Likes

My Jalopy.
335I Twin turbo, 320HP 0 to 60 in 4.6 seconds.

6 Likes

Nice , you seem so much happier in real life.

4 Likes

I only have to deal with stupidity on the internet. The people I surround myself with are intelligent and motivated.

6 Likes

Doubtful the real world is full of idiots , lefties dont just exist on the internet.

3 Likes

If not on a bike or snowplow truck

8 Likes

Yup, this is my 2020 F250 Tremor edition with 3500 miles going to the dealer to correct a quality control issue from the factory.

6 Likes

Mega bummer :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I work at the plant your truck was made at.

6 Likes

It was one of those things. There was a missing wire harness bracket that allowed the brake lockout wire to short to the frame. We had just driven across the country and were a few miles from home, so it could have been worse.
The Tech spent several days trying to locate the exact spot where the short happened to make proper repair, instead of bypassing the entire length of wire.
I am not unhappy with the way this was handled and I chalk it up to shit happens. Overall, an excellent truck.

8 Likes

Kinda looks like you were taking a pic of the tow truck driver. :no_mouth:

:arrow_up: Yeah, that checks out here now. And careful, he might have a thing for yard jockeys too.

:rofl:

6 Likes

Trying to make him famous!

Doesn’t everybody?

6 Likes

Well, yeah! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes