What’s your favorite gun you own?

I did :wink:

8 Likes

Exquisite @Sarge4206th

9 Likes

the gun you have must just look at the floor while you shave…

8 Likes

The only gun my Dad owned that is now mine since he passed many years ago, A Model 12 Winchester 16 gauge, she is well worn with little bluing left and still works as slick as snot, just hold down the trigger and keep pumping. I looked up SN on Winchester site once and I believe it was made in 1916. Patterns straight and has many 1,000’s of rounds through it, I shoot it now and then. He used it to take a lot of rabbits to put food on table, Not sure what will happen to it when I’m gone. I need to find someone to hand it down to.

11 Likes

Jill’s Gentleman’s club probably ain’t the best place, especially in the afternoon…

9 Likes

I have a 20 ga Model 12 that is probably my 2nd favorite gun. 30"full Simmons rib blue is about 98%. Great looking wood. It has been hunted and shot a ton of Clay’s. Don’t shoot it much any more. It was grandpa’s.

11 Likes

I also have a Model 12 12 gauge, it’s just a shotgun, nothing special.

9 Likes

so put some tape on the serial # and lets see it!

9 Likes

This is a difficult choice for me, as I have many favorites. But I will have to say my favorite is the Detonics in 451 Magnum, The ballistics are those of the 10mm in a .45cal bullet. The Detonics has the recoil of a 9mm due to the recoil system design all in the size of a j-frame revolver. It’s actually very pleasant to shoot.

11 Likes

@Robert , The resident cup eater is pickin on me again. :slightly_frowning_face:

9 Likes

Bottom one

14 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Back in my day we had to walk 5 mile to school in the snow with no shoes up hill both ways. :grampa: :grampa:

9 Likes

After closer inspection of the bottom one I can say that it would be my favorite if I were so lucky to own such a fine firearm.

10 Likes

Well it wasn’t good enough to win the GOTM. :slightly_frowning_face:

9 Likes

That’s probably cause people judge it before they really look at it. Myself included. Such shame I have brought upon myself. :flushed:

9 Likes

Don’t let him fool you, it’s a plastic look alike

9 Likes

From what I see it’s the real deal.

9 Likes

Currently its my Swedish Kg m/37

17 Likes

I will get a pic up asap…off to work right now…

10 Likes