What Should I Shoot First

Thats a hard choice but probably Soros or Bloomberg. (For any feds watching, this is a joke.)

5 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

This topic has taken a sinister turn during my flight…!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

says it all with a historical significance

and follow with a M1

5 Likes

Well??..…Which one did ya shoot?

1 Like

Just left the Airport, if all goes well we should be squirting hot lead within the hour…!
I will keep you posted.:+1:
Love the Churchill pics, we could do with him back at the moment to sort out this Brexit S#$t…!

4 Likes

He never would have got into the EU .

2 Likes

Absolutely right Jtr, never in a million years…!

1 Like

OK people, the first thing I shot was a :::: SCAR Heavy.
Which I don’t think was on the list, sorry…!
Had a great time, full list to follow as knackered.
Did shoot a Tommy Gun, would have been rude not too…!

6 Likes

Cool, do they rent those things by the minute? or how does it work? Do they load the mags and belts? or do they charge you by the mag? so many questions so little time.lol

4 Likes

Now you need to ditch the crown and migrate to this side of the pond. America, FTW.

4 Likes

Morning All,
Jt89, love my Queen and Country. I would rather keep Her Majesty and get rid of all the politicians. However don’t think I haven’t considered coming to America, love this Country too…!:us_outlying_islands:

6 Likes
  1. Glock18. Very rare. I don’t even know anyone that has shot one.
  2. Thompson.
  3. AUG

Those are my top3 anyhow.

3 Likes

Belt-Fed,
To answer your question, you have the choice of picking a set package, ‘Spec Ops’, ‘Rambo’, ‘007’ etc. Or creating your own package. All prices are listed for that firearm along with a set number of Rounds. All Mags are preloaded and your ‘Specalist’ takes you through an induction and the onto the Range to shoot your chosen selection.
Slick opposition and well controlled, the guy went through the operation of each weapon and even provided a short history of the firearm, which I thought was a nice touch.
What I would say is you don’t get many rounds, typically 25. Which doesn’t last long on full-auto. We actually doubled up on some.
We also had two instances where a .40 Cal round was loaded into a 9mm and 45 Cal Mag, not good but the guy gave us another full Mag, so no complaints…!
I would go back and would recomend a visit if you ever in the area. :+1:

3 Likes

OK, so hears the list:
SCAR Heavy
Thompson
HK MP7A1
HK G36
IMI Uzi
Glock 17

I know the last two may not seem that special, but all handguns were band in England, Scotland and Wales in 1997. Although not in Northern Ireland, which is part of the UK. (work that one out…!)

We doubled up on the 1911 rounds as you only got 10 and the above all came to $700.:+1:

3 Likes

Sounds fun, most of those guns I have shot many times, The micro galil might be a fun one to hang onto. the rifle is a dandy. Might have a go with that 416. the new H&K’s don’t excite me much. and yeah, 25 rounds don’t last long

2 Likes

Happy to hear it,

personally not fond of most things europeon but patriotism and loyalty I can certainly appreciate :+1:

5 Likes

Dont side with the red coats.

3 Likes

Thanks Robert, to be honest I’m not fond of most things European either buddy…!

Come on jf89, just because we had a little falling out around 1776 doesn’t mean we can’t be friends now…! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

don’t mention 1812…

4 Likes