What tactical vests and chest rigs do you guys like?

What chest rigs or tactical vests are your favorite? Post pics and a short review if possible.

Heres my favorite, its made by Gadsden Dynamics and runs about $60. Its really nothing special and very basic, which is what I wanted. It holds 3 AR mags and two pistol mags that are held in by an elastic material, the pouches lack any flap to hold them in but it is still very secure I can actually hold it upside down and shake it fairly hard without the mags coming out. It is meant to be concealable and worn under a hoodie or coat.

I really like what S.O.E offers and the quality is superb! Micro rigs, war rig, cop rig, to name a few that I have ran with. Long wait time, but second to none in quality.

This is a Condor rapid assualt chest rig, do you guys know of anything like this but better quality?

Heres a pic of a chest rig from the video game Fallout 4, Are these real chest rigs or made up? They look kind of neat.

I have a G-Code Contact Series Chest Rig with the softshell Scorpions. I put a pistol mag, med pouch, and hanger pouch on it. It’s a great rig, but a bit on the expensive side. I’ve looked a little at the Spiritus Systems Micro Chest Rig, and it seems to be a solid piece from what I can tell.

@jf89, Check out Wilde custom gear, he’ll be able to make exactly what you’re looking for, highly recommended!

Is there any chance you could post pics sometime?

Yes there are far better rigs than that, and yes I even own that one for a loaner for when someone forgets there’s, or doesn’t have one.

SOE
Mookie War rig light, with H harness and hydration bladder. 8 magazine, map storage. Made in the USA.

The SOE micro rigs are also nice to throw on. 4 mags, med kit storage.

Or if you really want to go all out! This is a plate carrier from Warrior Assault Systems, 6 mags etc, etc.
I have many more setups but this will give you some ideas at least.

Those are neat but im looking for something almost identical t the Condor Rapid Assault chest rig with 4-6 mag pouches across the front and webbing on the front of them. I know Blackhawk made a similar CR but its long been discontinued. Im pretty much set on the set up I want but I want something higher quality. The Condor is ok ,I havnt had too much issues but I want something nicer.

Mayflower apc
tacos
msm baofung radio pouch
Hsgi med pouch

First spear AGB
Esstac gap 2+2
Bravo concealment holster

I’m overseas for the foreseeable future, but once I get back home I’d be able to. Perks of the job I suppose.

40+ pounds of gear and… nope, sorry, nothing just like what your looking for. Sorry Brother.

Lol thats pretty cool ,man. Is that one for everyday of the week?