What to say when you meet a liberal gun hater

This thread is to release some tension…you maybe polite or down right f!$@cking ugly…have some fun!

8 Likes

Just a beautiful set of words!!

14 Likes

I get away from them fast as I can, and if in a position where I couldn’t leave like at a workplace I would calmly tell them to keep their political affiliations to themselves. were at work, not at a social gathering.

But never much of a problem when I worked, most of the teachers there liked guns and hunted. but I have been around a couple away and the best thing to do is just get away and not listen to their rhetoric BS.

Again I don’t see that much as the people I know are all gun friendly.

6 Likes

in case its contagious?

8 Likes

Nah, Most gun haters around here are staunch libtards and have as much common sense as an acorn. I just never wanted to hear their babbling and I find the older I get the less patience I have with them.

Now if these people talk about owning firearms with understanding and appreciation of both sides I will listen. but most true gun haters won’t.

So it’s best for both of us if I just walk away from the conversation.:joy:

11 Likes

A cool response is available, ask them if they heard sounds coming out of your mouth. If so @ABTC_inc initial post was quite acceptable. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Because of the understanding of the autoimmune response.

8 Likes

Punch them in the head?

8 Likes

Sure. Anything anti body.

8 Likes

^ This.

9 Likes

“I’d like to invite you to come shooting with me. Then let’s go have a beer and discuss guns.”

7 Likes

“Fuc% off a$$clown!” Usually suffices for me

7 Likes

That strategy worked with a couple of anti-gun girls I dated. It only worked because the girls were open-minded, rational, and capable of critical thinking. In other words, they were not extremists. Those who fall into the extremist category lack those capabilities, so I don’t waste my time. At that point, I default to Option #2 below.

:+1:

6 Likes

You must know billy Connolly

3 Likes

I agree with Steelpingers response. I think trying to politely educate them and inviting them to go shooting is best. Insults tend to put folks more on the defensive and they may unjustly paint all pro-2A shooting sport enthusiasts as rude “extremists” in their eyes. They may not all accept the invitation, but the few who do may later become 2A allies.

6 Likes

@Equin[quote=“Equin, post:15, topic:10429, full:true”]
pro-2A shooting sport enthusiasts as rude “extremists” in their eyes. They may not all accept the invitation, but the few who do may later become 2A allies.
[/quote]

If only that was the case, Unfortunately it’s not

4 Likes

If someone is reasonable or misinformed, its possible to change their outlook. But, If they are a hardcore libtard, nice will get you NOWHERE! Complete waste of time! Think about it, if someone is anti-gun and no matter how nice they are, is that going to change your mind about being pro 2A? ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY NOT!

9 Likes

I usually just tell them, “Well, I disagree with what you have to say. You’re wrong. God bless.” then walk away and usually say something like “Gun grabbing commie piece of shit.” To myself.

8 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade those die hard libtards are impossible, I wonder what they would think if I should my video…instant heart attack!!! :face_with_monocle::thinking::thinking:
Safety with guns and children

12 Likes

Great vid! I guarantee it’ll get flagged by snowflakes!

8 Likes