What would your Purge loadout look like?

Lets say the Purge was real ,whats guns and gear would you take? Would you leave your AO? Would you Purge or defend your home and hideout?

I might Purge in this situation and aim for the bangers in my AO ,who would be terrorizing people anyways. I might take stuff off bodies along the way (money, IDs to turn in, guns, etc). I would take my FN AR15 with a red dot and my Sig p320 9mm. If I was by myself I would conceal my chest rig and pistol under a coat to avoid attention as much as possible and carry no more then 2 spare pistol mags and 3-5 spare AR mags. My back pack would have a small pry bar, bolt cutters and some stuff to start fires along with a med kit. I cant think of much else I would add. I just bought the Purge movies on blueray and ive been drinking so my bad i this conversation isnt appropriate.

Im about 1/2 way through a fifth of Jameson with orange slices. What kind of .22?

What kind of rig would you steal? I wouldnt want to damage my rigs so stealing makes sense. I was thinking something fast so after I level half the town with a bull dozer and front loader I can high tail it out of there. Theres a dude with a monster truck next town over I might steal that too.

I wouldnt be keeping the monster truck just running over shit untail it runs out of gas. There is this athiest church/building that would make a killer speed bump.

Good song too.

I would have this banging out the speakers

Well, since everyone is picking long past their prime metal bands:

If we had to leave I’d take my Star BM 9mm and an extra mag along with a backpack full of the usual survival gear and hundreds of rounds of 9mm ammo. Then carry my 9mm PCC with me. Wife would bring her PPQ 9mm. Better to share the ammo than carry two or three different kinds.

Though I’d rather stay at the compound when we get there and go down fighting.

P.S., what is AO?

Area of Operations.
First rule to surviving a gun fight - don’t get in one
Second rule to surviving a gunfight - if you break Rule 1, make sure you have a bunch of buddies with guns, too.
If the Purge was real, it would behoove people to band together to survive. A whole lot of good guys with rifles would probably be a great way to keep the neighborhood safer - think Koreatown in 1992. That was basically a Purge right there, where LE let the rioters do whatever they wanted for many hours.

I remember that. No rioters went near those stores!

Any ideas? Im not twerking…