Whats goin on everyone!!!

Welcome to the forum

14 Likes

Welcome @ichorus412
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! We have some amazing people hear that build stuff. Everything from custom 1911s to rare AK clones. There is something here for everyone!

13 Likes

welcome onboard

13 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @ichorus412 Good to have you here.

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Dan

12 Likes

@ichorus412 welcome to full30.

12 Likes

@srdiver definitely not a glock guy, and AR all the way. And my 1911’s shoot .45 soooooo… lol

13 Likes

Welcome @ichorus412!!!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ichorus412 , jump on in the water is fine.

12 Likes

Welcome from NC. My girlfriend is from WV.

I keep thinking about getting two 870 receivers and trying to make the Halo shotgun with the loading gate on top and the mag tube on top of the barrel…

12 Likes

WoW, such a good fit, and eating bacon with a pistol?

yep, bumping up a level already :laughing:

11 Likes

Welcome @ichorus412

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum! You are going to fit right in here. What’s your setup for 3D printing.

12 Likes

@aberdrew13 that would be cool! I was talking to a friend last night and he has an old Ithaca, and it ejects out of the bottom, that would be pretty sick to Modify, especially since it fires With the trigger kept pulled and going into battery!!!

10 Likes

Thanks @Robert !!! I really appreciate it! Hope to start postin some videos soon!

9 Likes

@TheRogueBanshee I have a cheap home built kit one right now, I was going to grab an enclosed premade one like a davinci but I Have mixed feelings about them so for my initial buy to try them out, went with something that wasn’t expensive. I’m super happy with it, only thing I don’t have is the autoleveling bed. I’ve mainly just been making my own prototype grips and M-LOK Attachments. I’ll post some pics later, I’m happy with the quality of the prints. Do you have one? I also have a friend who works with ar500 steel for the mines and Cnc cuts it, so life is pretty good lol.

11 Likes

a producer?

Do you have any elsewhere now to watch?

10 Likes

@Robert not yet, just finished moving in. I have an intro video on YouTube right now. I’m still trying to figure out how to be a producer on here. I’ll try later when I’m on the MacBook. Here’s the YouTube btw.

11 Likes