Whats goin on everyone!!!

Welcome to the forum! You are going to fit right in here. What’s your setup for 3D printing.

12 Likes

@aberdrew13 that would be cool! I was talking to a friend last night and he has an old Ithaca, and it ejects out of the bottom, that would be pretty sick to Modify, especially since it fires With the trigger kept pulled and going into battery!!!

10 Likes

Thanks @Robert !!! I really appreciate it! Hope to start postin some videos soon!

9 Likes

@TheRogueBanshee I have a cheap home built kit one right now, I was going to grab an enclosed premade one like a davinci but I Have mixed feelings about them so for my initial buy to try them out, went with something that wasn’t expensive. I’m super happy with it, only thing I don’t have is the autoleveling bed. I’ve mainly just been making my own prototype grips and M-LOK Attachments. I’ll post some pics later, I’m happy with the quality of the prints. Do you have one? I also have a friend who works with ar500 steel for the mines and Cnc cuts it, so life is pretty good lol.

11 Likes

a producer?

Do you have any elsewhere now to watch?

10 Likes

@Robert not yet, just finished moving in. I have an intro video on YouTube right now. I’m still trying to figure out how to be a producer on here. I’ll try later when I’m on the MacBook. Here’s the YouTube btw.

11 Likes

Welcome @ichorus412 good to have you here

11 Likes

I am running an ender 3. Getting ready for my first round of upgrades. Upgrading my bed springs and putting in a MicroSwiss hot end. I like working with ABS and running that hot that long, I need to upgrade to an all metal hot end to keep the feed tube from off gassing. I would like to do an auto bed level but have other things in mind first. I usually live stream my printer on my YT channel when it is printing. It’s cool to have another 3Der here!

11 Likes

when can I come over and play?

11 Likes

Welcome from Texas! Interested in seeing photos of the stuff you made!

12 Likes

That’s a really good intro, maybe add some background music

10 Likes

@srdiver u in WV? The video was in Vegas so no environment like that here :frowning:. @Robert the world was never ready for “surfacing” and never will be lmao

11 Likes

nope just a few miles North West of you…

10 Likes

@srdiver just saw your location lmao, but only a “couple miles” :rofl:

11 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC, I’ve wondered if a 3d printer on a budget is worth it for hobbies or cheaper than a gun lol

12 Likes

@0null00 @TheRogueBanshee I’ll post a pic when I get home of my printer an Some pieces I printed out of it, it’s on my fridge at the moment lol. Still getting the war room put together :wink: honestly, my printer is a build kit from amazon and I think it was like $160-180. I like building things so I can better understand them. The quality isn’t the best but it isn’t horrible either. Plus, the quality of a build is based on my quality which I trust more than mass production. And with a little sanding and touch up work, anything can look good!

14 Likes

here you go - build this

12 Likes

Awesome. Pictures would be cool. I have to clean up my setup so that I can do pictures. It’s a mess.

I just upgraded my Ender 3 with new bed springs and a Swiss Micro hotend. Been doing prints today and they are coming out pretty darn good.

11 Likes

heres some pics of my printer, its not hooked up at the moment due to just moving in… its not much but it gets what I need done. heres a grip I made with it. I used free cad I believe to create it.

16 Likes

Suprised it looks that good, I’d of guessed the plastic was cheap and therefore the look would be

BTW check out the gallery option for photos

12 Likes