What's on your 2020 wish list?

I blew my budget in 2019, but the year is anew. Here’s my short list:

1. Another obligatory AR build…of course
  2. Ruger PC9 Carbine
  3. PSA AK-V…because @LonewolfMcQuade says I’m a commie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  4. Colt Python
  5. Ruger or S&W 9mm revolver…because @Robert :heart: them so much. :smile:

What’s on your list?

10 Likes

your budget is pretty good. I am not sure I’ll get a new firearm. maybe some gear here an there…

9 Likes

Well, seeing as I finally, as of Dec 26th, got my SSDI approved. I have an income again. Also have 20 months of back pay I should be getting. My wife kind of said, no guns.

Well, that puts my cannon project on hold.

She wants to buy a house. So may be moving within the year, so that messes up the mill lathe I was planning to get.

So that leaves the last hope for this year. I want an H2, I’ve wanted one for a very long time. So that is my plan. She looked at me like, no. I said look, you’ve had three trucks in the time I’ve had the Jeep. I want a new truck. Besides, seeing as I’m disabled, I can hunt from my truck. Which means I can drive that beat of a truck just about anywhere and a mobile hunting blind.

11 Likes

My wish list is a set of polls for my wall tent. Really want it ready by the turkey hunt with my boy

11 Likes

It’s not that good. I will buy the Python only if I can find a buyer for my extra kidney. :wink:

8 Likes

If I get a new firearm, it’ll probably be some sort of striker fired 9mm pistol - only have 1 at the moment. Dual wielding sounds like fun, but also to have a backup - maybe a hi-point would be cheap enough

8 Likes

a gun is a cannon? I’d put those on two separate categories - loop hole! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

She’s saying it’s another thing to move. I said I’ll buy a trailer for it to pull behind the Hummer. I think I might wear her down.

10 Likes

What’s on your 2020 wish list

Assuming I find the boat that sank with my stuff…

1. Trade my AK for a 1911
  2. Build an AR-9 or 10mm AR
  3. Acquire some sort of Hi Power / CZ75 clone
12 Likes

I lost my boat in Lake Superior back in November (just ask Gordon Lightfoot). I forgot to mention that in the original post. I own nothing right now. :grimacing:

11 Likes

No firearms on my list. But, I do have things I would like to get. The list grows faster than it dwindles

Royal Berkey water filtration
Lock pick sets
HAM tech license
radios and equipment for HAM radio set up
Heirloom seeds
A huge bundle of pieces of leather (for sewing)…found in my driveway…free! :slight_smile:
more clamps for woodworking
Bandsaw
…and the list goes on…

9 Likes

Side by side.

9 Likes

Smart woman, IMO you should not delay and move full speed ahead.

8 Likes

Isn’t an AK worth a lot more than a 1911?

8 Likes

What is a side by side?

5 Likes

11 Likes

My list is short…

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:
Sadly she’s already been snatched up and I probably couldn’t afford her ammo habit anyway :sob:

13 Likes

Depends on the AK and 1911. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m going in the opposite direction thinking of unloading a few, so nothing on the buy list for this year.

10 Likes

Tell her you’ll miss her, finish the cannon! I’ve been divorced twice, so far, maybe disregard my advice…

9 Likes