What's on your 2020 wish list?

@SAK it’s just foreign to me as I only have about 4.5 guns, I’m still in the collecting phase and might be here for a while

7 Likes

The idea to shoot 9mm out of an AR platform is interesting, do you need something else in an upper for that if I have a 223/556 upper? Could get me a 9mm glock mag lower…

9 Likes

They are fun to shoot.

9 Likes

wait till I have

ca :heavy_dollar_sign: h

:grin: :grin:

7 Likes

Robert, Got your eye set on something already :wink:

7 Likes

LOL, I have no idea what you’d sell or when I’ll have cash :grin: :grin:

Its a bit rough up here for me, gun trading has ceased, can’t move a thing on craigslist

though, its an area with no money, and, I have no money, so…

pretty good fit :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

I’d encourage you to keep what you have unless you need to liquidate, which is helpful when explaining to the wife when you do make a purchase, “its money in the bank” has been said in my house a number of times

Problem is she then uses that against me to buy her stuff

which isn’t liquid :pensive:

8 Likes

Robert, not liquidating just a slight adjustment in the collection to make room is all :rofl::+1:

8 Likes

If your trying to fit in with the locals try dealing drugs or is that the other side of Michigan?

5 Likes

No thanks, happy to not fit in if that’s how its done.

Same with other “choices” people make.

8 Likes

Like joining a gang or voting democrat

6 Likes

fixed

6 Likes

As far as I know, you need a dedicated 9mm upper & BCG. The lower can be specific or there are kits available to adapt to use 9mm mags.

8 Likes

sounds like a good amount of work, maybe I’ll buy one mostly built :frowning:

9 Likes

With all that work a 10mm would be better. I really hope some day we see a mass produced civilian 10mm MP5

6 Likes

Joe-Bob, 10 mm banshee :+1:
https://cmmginc.com/product/pistol-banshee-300-mk10-10mm/

7 Likes

That’s nice but they are proud of them.

7 Likes

I hear that, hopefully the price comes down a good bit in the near future.

7 Likes

Yo, how do you like that stock and foregrip? I’ve read bad reviews but I REALLY love the style of it. Care to give a quick review?

6 Likes

I like the feel of the front grip, I know it looks bulky and probably is but it feels good in the hand. the rear stock is fine, it is a little short so you have to buy the spacers they sell. but I am not a midget.lol Most people don’t like the looks of them. and they don’t look as good on a full railed rifle. here’s another below. I did put that foregrip on all my 10’s that I hunt with. they are solid and sturdy. no problem with them yet.

8 Likes

9mm upper w/bolt. Mean Arms endomags changes your p-mags to 9mm. Heavier buffer and spring. That’s all you need

7 Likes