What's the fastest car for daily driving you've owned?

Tie. 1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 twin turbo when I was 21 (bought it with my own money) and my current 2016 Dodge Charger R/T. Both ran/run ~5.0s to 60mph and about a tick or two over 13s 1/4mi. The Charger though is way more satisfying to drive because of the HEMI V8 and 8spd trans. Nothing beats the thrust of torque and noise from a V8. Nothing.

1969 RT/SE Hemi Charger, bought it my Senior year of high school.
Got a ticket for 137mph in a 70mph zone on I-90 between the Columbia and WSU.

and got the ticket dropped, The ticket is in my scrapbook.

fastest I have ever driven was my 95 mustang gt 5.0. It had a lot of engine work done and had close to 600 hp with 560 ft lbs torque. I let that go for a family explorer when the wife got pregnant with twins. NO way either of us was putting two car seats in the back of that little thing.
It was definitely a big boy toy for me. I still remember the day that new firebird decided to jump on it at 70 mph. All he seen was tail lights when I dropped it from 5th to 2nd and stomped it. never pushed it to its max so I don’t know.

BMW 335I
performance package 0-60 in 4.8 seconds.

I had a 95 Buick Roadmaster with the LT1 engine. I had that up to about 138 mph at one point. Had a ton of money into it.

My 02 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon I had going just about as fast too.

The current 19’ WRX should be able to hit that but I don’t really make it a point of going that fast anymore.

My 2005 Stang GT is my Daily Driver (Snow permitting).

And yes the Vents Work and they are Painted Stripes.
No vinyl for me.
Had it up to 145 when I hit the limiter.
Fast enough for me.
Wont go there again myself, although the car handled it well.
My heart rate didnt.

Nice ‘stang! Needs more Bullitt wheels though. :wink:

Beautiful cars guys. Nothing like making telephone poles look like a picket fence.:smiley:
I LOVE SPEED–did it differently.
HD guy since 76 but always had a hot Asian on the side.
Busa

Hot Asian 1975.--------- Don’t piss yourself laughing
429481_2980139796997_882765868_n

With all that hair, you probably didn’t even need the helmet.

Nice bike. Nothing like a quality donor for that child needing a heart, kidney or lung. :wink:

Can’t argue with that. Watch too many buy waaaaaaaaaaaay more than they could handle in FD/EMS.
One t-boned a Transit bus at 70-80.
No good parts left. I’m not talking about the bike :skull_and_crossbones:

I am OLD OLD School and dont care for the Spoke wheels.
I would like to find something like these:
sprint

But have yet to find someone that makes them to fit my car.
Wont go over the brakes.