What's your profession

I can’t wait to move out of LA county. No way I can get a CCW permit here. Must have “good cause”

14 Likes

If you have to have a migraine, that is the type to have.

13 Likes

Cause the state is full of Democrats.

13 Likes

Thought that was all I’d commiefornia
Created a thread in your section of the forum to ask more about what you have worked on.

12 Likes

Now I gotta know what you’ve worked on. Meant for Mos not NH

12 Likes

I game with my husband. Game together, shoot together, train together. Hoping to get my girlfriend into all the same things. She games a bit and is new to shooting. Sorry if I am helping derail discussion but the nerd in me just came out so yea.

16 Likes

That’s how it’s supposed to work.

12 Likes

Well I used to work on hard drives. But now I don’t do anything I don’t want to do. Except for working on our new property. Got here late and it’s overgrown as hell. We still don’t have a lawnmower. I have to completely Re-dig the garden. Don’t have tools for that either. Slowly but sure it will get done though. Also after a desk job for almost 30 years, it’s going to take some getting used to physically.

19 Likes

We are in the same boat. Good luck to you and stay strong. Sitting jobs suck the life out of you. My wife and I enjoy feeling sore from doing manual labor working on the house and yard.

16 Likes

I am a supervisor for a electrical metering enclosure manufacture . So I deal with all the people who can’t think for themselves.

19 Likes

I write obituaries for enemies of the United States.
:spook:

19 Likes

Business Manager of the largest wastewater treatment plant on the Susquehanna River in New York State.

18 Likes

First and foremost, I’m retired, nearly seven years now.

Second, I’m a hemorrhoid, most people call me an @$$hole, but that’s not true, I irritate @$$holes.

Third, I’m a gunsmith.

Forth, I’m a full time student, I’m between degrees right now, but start my law degree on July 1st.

Fifth, I’m a writer.

Sure seems like I have far less time being retired than I did working.

21 Likes

Farmer, I also move the semi trailers around at the Ford truck plant. Do some gunsmithing and shoot stuff.

18 Likes

Much respect!

16 Likes

Auto electric. Completely rebuild starters, alternators, generators, magneto, etc. for construction, industrial, agricultural, antique, atv and passenger

20 Likes

Sounds awesome. And impressive.

18 Likes

Lots of hard working people here with great professions. I am honored to be around you, even if only on the forum.

Beers to you all!!!

20 Likes

Jumped out of perfectly good airplanes and learnt how to spend a million dollars with single radio call, Learned to shoot anything that went bang, Became journeyman steamfitter/pipefitter/gasfitter - bringing non-terrorist dirty oil to market one drip at a time (which could end if Senile Joe becomes President). Of all my guns, only one is American but that might change next week when a M17 (not a 320 M17) shows up on my door step).

21 Likes

I did work in the oil field as automation technician. Work on things like PLC’s, VFD’s, Top Drives, Draw works, Iron roughnecks, Iron Derrickmans, Mud Pumps, Traction motors, electronics, hydraulics, and some HVAC work as well

19 Likes