Wheel Gun dilemma

first off we need a revolver section

Since I am a poor Canadian Gun Owner who isn’t getting raped on ammo prices, but can not afford the Colt Snake Guns (old and maybe new)

Do I buy a Dan Wesson Model 15-2

Or a Smith and Wesson 586-2

both being the same price

modern wheel guns is a new venue for me consider all the other ones I have a 80 years or older.

14 Likes

I like S&Ws better than Colts anyway.

13 Likes

am also on the hunt for the S&W M27/28 but I draw the line at anything with a Hillary Hole and intend on avoiding anything stainless for now…

13 Likes

I like the Dan Wesson. You can pick up more barrels for that one.

13 Likes

Can’t go wrong with either one!

With that being said, I think I’d go with the Dan Wesson…love the looks of that beast!

Either way, I bet you’ll end up with something named Wesson :sunglasses:

13 Likes

I have to agree you can not do wrong with either choices, I have both and still can not decide which one I like best to shoot.
With the Dan Wesson you have more options with 1 Revolver vs the Smith & Wesson. And you will always have the debate of which is better the Ford or the Chevy.

12 Likes

I don’t know about the first one but I really like my sons 686. I’m guessing it’s just a stainless version of the 586

11 Likes

Buy both and then you can take all the time you need to decide which one you like best.

7 Likes

I am leaning that way.
hoping the the DW comes with the barrel tool - than I start easter egg hunting for barrels.

10 Likes

Check GunBroker and eBay you will find all you need.

9 Likes

I had both, liked them both. I like the idea of getting both and deciding later which one to keep. Or keep both. The DW never really fit me so I sold it. Tiny hands.

10 Likes

well one has made it home

was a little more than what I wanted to pay but it has led a pampered life
S&W 586 - 3 and no Hilleary Hole

7 Likes

Very nice :star_struck:

5 Likes