When did the US Presidents stop supporting the 2nd Amendment?

When bush jr let Clinton bans expire.

That’s the only time in history I’m aware of. That said, I agree with everything else. I plan on voting libertarian. I refuse to support trump for the same reasons I refuse to support the NRA

4 Likes

Yes, key word Let simply by his inaction, hardly a strong supportive representative…

Wouldn’t it be just terrible if all of these scumbags were called out constantly for all of their lies and evil deeds by the media, like how we’re constantly being ridiculed, slandered and alienated?
We need to focus on fixing the media and killing the propaganda machine. We need to be able to exercise our first amendment rights, people start hearing the truth then maybe our voting will have a chance to make a change…

6 Likes

Nope, he wanted to bring back the Clinton AWB. He said he would sign the paper if it hit his desk but it never did. The NRA dropped him for being anti gun too. The guy waited till the end of his term to talk crazy though.

3 Likes

You guys are right. I just looked it up. Seems the NRA is the real people behind ending that ban

6 Likes

damn even 15 years ago the mis-information and unicorn myths were strong, when did DWM ever make a TEC9 Luger?

6 Likes

Agree! The media is a huge part of the problem.

5 Likes

Would be a skinny starving monster if the media wasn’t there to feed it

7 Likes

I think around the early 20th century was the last real pro-gun President. I find it a real trip that one of the most pro-gun presidents was also responsible for the progressive movement in the U.S. , although that meant something else back then.

4 Likes

Years ago democrats and republicans were not far apart from their beliefs. man have those times changed. where did all these leftist weirdo’s come from

7 Likes

It isn’t. More like the left shoots those on the right that will set them back. It is why Obama was never in danger. Ever.

6 Likes

Think I’m getting old, I repeated something I already said but forgot I said

6 Likes

Hippies
s-l400

6 Likes

Don’t forget Reagan passed gun control.

5 Likes

Most republicans support neutering gun rights which looks good compared to the dems who wish to ban them outright. We will play lesser of two evils untail we hit rock bottom and lose everything.

7 Likes

Trump is not a perfect President, however you stand a better chance with him in the Whitehouse than Biden to protect your 2nd Amendment rights. And a Libertarian vote will just be wasted time.

7 Likes

Unfortunately that is true. I’m voting for Trump again in spite of the left, not because I like his policies. I consider myself more of a anti-leftist than a MAGA supporter but that just happens to be one in the same in this case.

If things dont pick up here soon then this may be the last Republican potus we see in our lifetime.

5 Likes

Its closing time no matter the result

4 Likes