where is FULL30?

Jarrad will be on Bills show tomorrow 4pm EST

I believe he’ll be explaining where we are and why the forum moved as it did.

Don’t miss it!

13 Likes

Will it be recorded for later listening perhaps?

5 Likes

After it airs I’ll find the link to post :+1:

6 Likes

https://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/c/7/6/c768757099bc9e5c/Lock_N_Load_with_Bill_Frady_Ep_2105_Hr_1.mp3?c_id=98819540&cs_id=98819540&destination_id=102028&expiration=1616204884&hwt=58d380ca89653488505f4bb90a67800c

Jarrad “Little Fedor” Markel

9 Likes

I’m listening to this finally now - was blocked on one computer but found a way around - seems we changed from the other provider for the forum or we’re in the process of switching to a platform that is more aligned with our views… I’m only 17 min in

4 Likes

The software developers previously hosted the forum separate from our video side, we now run the software on our own FULL30 servers, I was told it was the plan when I started two years ago, we just needed a push I guess :wink:

8 Likes

So eventually we wont need separate sign in for video side? Also, from my tablet, I can tap Command Center and it brings down the menu to select for the blog the video side donating Etc. I no longer see any menu to access video from the forum Via mobile phone now. Or am I not seeing it?

7 Likes

lol, lets not go spreading rumors for anytime this century on that one

No, phone real estate won’t really permit a command center,

I may be able to tune it up at some point but its not on the list

6 Likes

I will be honest that interview definitely reinforced my faith. Not that I lost it, but it definitely was reinforced.

5 Likes

I understand completely, and surprised its not been more popular :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

The video site wont let me fast foreward any of the videos. It makes podcast videos a chore to listen to. Is it suppose to be like that?

5 Likes

get off your phone and you can, I do it all the time

3 Likes

I work 12+ hour days , I mostly only have my phone on me.

5 Likes

Sucks to be you, buy a laptop :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Nope, The mobile site is what I have to work with. I was asking Robert if he knew about the issue and if so, is there any plans to fix it?

Its not the 70s anymore cell phones can fit in your pocket and they even have the internet :hushed:

3 Likes

If you like carrying a tracking and spying device around with you fine, they are not even allowed in my house.

3 Likes

Its not a video

https://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/c/7/6/c768757099bc9e5c/Lock_N_Load_with_Bill_Frady_Ep_2105_Hr_1.mp3?c_id=98819540&cs_id=98819540&destination_id=102028&expiration=1616204884&hwt=58d380ca89653488505f4bb90a67800c

No, I just tested in mobile mode (on desktop) and found you are correct, no fast forward, I’ll ask about it

5 Likes

I carry them but am fully aware the issues with doing so. They can spy all they want , nothing to see here. If I ever had a reason to hide something my phone would be nowhere near me.

5 Likes

Thank you :+1:

5 Likes

The old I have nothing to hide line, instead of they should not and cannot do it line, the difference in generations I suppose.

4 Likes