Which should I purchase?

https://www.ows-ammo.com/
Here is another place to find ammo for old guns.
Couldn’t live where the HOA violated my 2nd amendment rights.

10 Likes

Wayne was out shopping for another $20k suit, followed by a hearty $500 a plate dinner at a budget restaurant, trying his best not to over spend the member dues money unwisely…

7 Likes

@shooterrex
Thank you for the extra resource.

6 Likes

Yep. The biggest argument they have is that they are a private organization, and can thusly enforce their own rules and regulations.
Which is true. But they definitely exist.
An example of a Federal exclusion zone, aside from all federal buildings…(howd that work for ya against the mobs feds? Pretty sure your facility STILL got burned down and trashed, just sayin…) are Federal Housing developments.
You are not allowed to have firearms or “any offensive weapons” which could be a club, a sword, stuff like that. But definitely firearms, because the feds dont like people with power.
Admittedly, some of the people that live in those places are drug addicts, alcoholics, or other similar types and shouldnt have access to a gun anyway (even though they probably do).
I just feel sorry for those who are good people going through hard times who are defenseless against armed intruders, because they live there.

7 Likes

It’s one thing to live in government housing and the government says no guns, it’s s completely different thing to own your home and someone else dictating what you can own.

7 Likes

That is true.

5 Likes

that shoots the gp90 - swiss 7.5 but with the round nose.
I can’t remember how to tell if the rifle has been converted to gp11 other than by having a six round mag.
A better video resource is “Bloke on the Range”, and has couple videos explaining the Schmidt Ruben rifles.

5 Likes