Which was the better SERVICE pistol, the 1911 or the M9?

:rofl:

5 Likes

I would support whatever pistol the OP doesn’t

5 Likes

I choose Glock because im over boomer antiques and @Joe is a homo that needs something to cry about here on full30.

6 Likes

5 Likes

If you’re willing to express your ignorance I’m okay with that

5 Likes

On a side note, it’s damn good to see you back! I didn’t have anyone to argue with

6 Likes

Hey did Sig give you that free flat bill baseball cap and skinny jeans that comes free with every purchase?

4 Likes

Nope did glock give you the MC Hammer album and balloon pants that comes with theirs?

7 Likes

That’s funny. :rofl:

So is that. :rofl:

But that is the proper answer. :+1:

5 Likes

Not a Glock thing, flashiness and pretty colors is definitely more of a sig thing

6 Likes

My bad,Sig fanboys wear leggings, not skinny jeans. Thats HK fanboys.

1911 fanboys wear depends with assless chaps.

4 Likes

Never heard of any 1911s blowing up in my 3 decades of service.
M9 blew up so much They had to make it so it blew up down range instead of in the soldiers face.

3 Likes

It jams before it can blow up

3 Likes

Proper care and feeding will take care of that issue on a 1911. They like to be pampered but if you treat them right, they will serve you well. Mine does not like hollow point self defense ammo. That’s fine. I don’t carry it for SD anyway. It’s a competition gun. It gets a steady diet of FMJ and I can’t remember the last time I had a malfunction with it.

5 Likes

Plastic guns are a tool of Satan.

6 Likes

Diva guns

3 Likes

Good thing we are talking about polymer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Same thing.
And who is “we?” You got a mouse in your pocket?
I ask because the rest of us were discussing REAL guns made out of actual metal. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Not even close to the samething, ignorance is bliss though.

How are metal guns anymore real? Dont worry I fixedyour post with the parts you left out.

3 Likes

I didn’t leave those parts out. I know how to take care of my weapons so stuff like that doesn’t happen. Unlike those cheap plastic things which will eventually get brittle, crack and break. Buy guns that become heirlooms, not plastic landfill.

5 Likes