Who do YOU want to hear?

From time to time I like to ask people who they would like to hear on the Firearm Friday podcast. I am open to conversations with manufacturers, dealers, gunsmiths, advocates, creators, social influencers, activists, competitors, hunters… just about anyone remotely involved in the community.

Also, it goes a long way to booking certain guests if you email them and let them know you want to hear them on the show. Feel free to give them my contact email which is media@clovertac.com.

11 Likes

I would like to hear an expert make a video pointing out the differences between a 500 dollar AR and a 3000 dollar one. a video where they actually break it down to every part and explain the differences. Not one where they just tell you, I’ve seen those. Those videos are just opinions and they are like bungholes, everybody has one. I want to see one with visual proof.

well anyway that would be neat to watch. i’m guessing some of the expensive name brands may or may not like that. but I would regardless of what is shown.

13 Likes

Demo ranch?

6 Likes

Just found the one with Johnny, will put that ‘in my magazine’ :wink:

7 Likes

Andrew Barnes of Barnes Precision Machine. He manufactures and supplies parts for the firearms industry and makes complete ARs. He’s a pretty knowledgeable guy.

https://www.usamade-ar15parts.com/

9 Likes

Ted Nugent

No one tells it is as well as he does

8 Likes

:arrow_up: This.

8 Likes

I don’t think they can be shown, they need to be held, felt,fondled & fired

the first time a dealer handed me an LWRC I handed him right back a Visa card, it was very obvious once in my hands

12 Likes

Indeed. They feel sooo smooth. The high-end rifles are obviously made with tighter tolerances and quality control. I would love to learn about those technical differences.

8 Likes

and materials overall, the LWRC bolt is an engineering marvel, a work of art, none like it that I know of

9 Likes

not really what i was asking and that is not really something within my wheelhouse. i know from talking to manufacturers that the processes used, materials used, finishes used, etc do cost more… cheaper ones forgo those higher costs. now, does that mean they are worth the extra money… eh, not necessarily. my opinion is you should buy what you need. if you are talking competition, trophies and championships on the line, sure. outside of that, you are gonna be just as happen with the cheaper on. i just say that because i related it to all my tweaked out competition firearms, at the end of the day, is the $1,200 10-22 really any better and killing squirrels or plinking cans now and again than the stock 10-22… nope, but the later doesn’t get it done day in and day out with practice, drills and competition either. so there is a place.

5 Likes

i can try, doubtful that can happen… but you never know

4 Likes

will look into that, thanks

4 Likes

no way in hell bro, me and that guy DO NOT get along, he is, well, i won’t even begin to say… chat for a more private setting. but there is a reason #DemoRanchHatesKids is an actual thing.

4 Likes

this is very true, i have been skeptical of many thins until i tried them out… wearing a pair of $360 HuntersHDGold glasses as i type this… they are amazing and have so much more benefit to your eyes for everyday wear over just using them as shooting glasses. but until someone can experience that, they mostly think $360 for shooting glasses, NO WAY

4 Likes

yep, did one with him a while back, Johnny is a good dude

4 Likes

Kristen Joy Weiss

5 Likes

haha, yeah, that likely won’t happen either… got stories to tell about her too. sorta a female version of Matt from Demo. man, it would be great if so many were not so impressed with these people that are not “real”. LOL

4 Likes

We need a show called “Inside Edition - The Truth About GunTubers” LOL

Anyone out there volunteering for that, the views would probably be massive!

6 Likes

Isn’t that what gun gossip is about lol

5 Likes