Who do YOU want to hear?

How about getting sonny to make a video on the evils of mankind.

3 Likes

gun gossip was light hearted and didn’t really get into horrible creators and or horrible things creators do, plus Johnny really doesn’t even do those videos anymore… and i for one miss it

3 Likes

For the record, my interests are not in her shooting skills…

3 Likes

So…she’s a tranny then?:grin:

2 Likes

Not quite…

2 Likes

Almost then?

2 Likes

If i get the chance to check, ill LET ya know :joy:

2 Likes

BAHAHAHAHA!

3 Likes

Oh I know, If I have money er, wait, when I have available credit

I’m all in and buy whatever I feel I need (ok, want)

then I pay it down (for the next two years)

some time ago I got a 5k visa card, wouldn’t you know I won a 4,800 gunbroker auction not long after :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

i have not done a credit card of anykind since Y2K… i need to save, pay, own, things are and have always just been too volatile for me

5 Likes

How bout those companies who are running ads and supporting the forum. @Holdupdisplay would be a great start IMO

7 Likes

hey, there ya go, that is a great idea… will have to browse around and see what all ads are here

7 Likes

how about Marc Carriker? Demo matt’s brother…

5 Likes

doubtful, pretty sure the whole carriker bridge is burned and even if it wasn’t, none of those folks are open to contact from “little people” in my past experience.

4 Likes

I tell you another great group of people is the suppressor industry. You have people like Josh from CGS, Dewie at Silencerco, Mike and Todd at Deadair. You also have other people like Justin and Cole-Tac. The guys from Superlative Arms and Bootleg. So many other companies that would be greatbto hear about their operations and future.

8 Likes

i have asked several of those, will definitely hit them up again. it is sorta weird, most are very hesitant to do an “interview” even one that is really a laid back pro gun conversation. i have had torrent suppressors on… think that is it for the silencer market and i know and have done some work with Innovative Arms in the past too.

7 Likes

Yeah those suppressor types like to keep it quiet. :shushing_face: :rofl:

7 Likes

If we didn’t have to go through all that paperwork, I would have a two or three of em. I had enough of that paperwork and waiting back in the 80’s

7 Likes

good catch!

4 Likes

i am seeing individual efile form 4s come back in about 3 months now… the efile stuff makes is really easy compared to the old days.

5 Likes