Who Would Take Your Guns? (And Who Wouldn't)

I really don’t belive that the military would be the ones to come for us at least not the U S military.

3 Likes

Why not?

If you swear an oath to defend foreign/domestic and your detail is assigned to clean up the domestic threat,
defined as group of (insert adjective) you will follow orders wont you?

3 Likes

The oath is to the constitution not the will of a politiction and there are already groups of military members saying they wouldn’t follow those orders. And if they belive in our laws the military is bared from being use for law enforcement . But we all know the left only follows the laws they like.

5 Likes

@rjburk exactly. Not only the night vision, but the drones. And the MRAPs. The Bradleys. The ridiculously powerful intelligence gathering of Google, Samsung.

I kind of think that forced confiscation could be entirely avoided if there could be instituted some form of economic coercion that would put the siege on you, so to speak. Like when they seize your assets and put bank blockades on Russians. If your debit card is locked, you’ll turn your gun in sort of thing.

5 Likes

And that is why we keep cash on hand along with silver. Also a stock of food.

4 Likes

Could the government just hire those private contract guys/ex military types who are in it for the money?

4 Likes

Yes and they would. They already out source alot of the stuff they do over seas now to keep their hands clean. But I think alot of our military would side with us . Not all but most.

4 Likes

You would be surprised to see the call up sheet of all ex military/3 letter agency people the Government has on standby for emergencies…look at the past, Ruby Ridge, Waco, The Bundy’s…our government has plenty of well trained bodies that would kill you and laugh about it…

4 Likes

called police and worse part paid by your taxes

5 Likes

I completely agree and think of the Fall of the Roman Empire, in part caused because the State employed mercenaries to fight their wars. No one wanted to do the hard stuff, but merc’s will…for a price.and a price well beyond money.

4 Likes

You delude yourself if you think it can’t happen. Plan now for it.

5 Likes

Red flag laws already have it happening

4 Likes

And no one cares. We have come to a point that the government can take away your rights based on preemptive suspicion, then force you to pay court fees to get back that right although you never transitioned from a peaceable citizen to a violent one.

The left and even some on the right that support this makes me sick with disgust. Why do we even have a Constitution?

4 Likes

It frames the right to contract

see

No State shall …,… or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts,

from there friend, enter

WARNING!! rabbit hole ahead

the land of the OZ or banking 101

(a) Negotiation is effective even if obtained (i) from an infant, a corporation exceeding its powers, or a person without capacity, (ii) by fraud, duress, or mistake, or (iii) in breach of duty or as part of an illegal transaction.

6 Likes

It used to mean something. Something very important. Now over half of Americans and 100% of our politicians just don’t give a shit about it. Those of us left just have to claw tooth and nail to educate the ignorant/misinformed on how important that is.

4 Likes

ok so I thought on this a little while. I do not wish to offend anyone. With that said I am saying this anyways. You say no one would survive without modern conveniences.
Now lets talk about that notion. How many combat veterans as you stated did any warfare without technology? I know and do not mean to discount veterans but I am willing to bet most if not all combat has some form of tech. They are also funded by someone so please don’t through the government shutting funds down so that will hold most back. Unless you are a prepper no one could withstand that.
Sorry but I just don’t agree with you. Yes some will fold. Most probably would stand up but they will not unless there is some sort of leadership. I don’t claim to be that leader. I don’t claim to be a tough guy. What I do claim is I have no intention of complying . My wife and all I love know if it comes to that then kiss me good bye and say your I love you’s. I am not ex military and have very little training. I go into my above statement with full knowledge that I wouldn’t last long , but I have no problem with hopefully becoming a martor.
Sorry if this offends anyone as that’s not what my intention is. I only wish to convey that a few of us will stand , we just don’t know how to go about it

7 Likes

Well said. There are a lot of people who feel this way mate. Humans are pretty resilient when pushed.

10 Likes

does not offend me, I base what I say on what I see everyday, and the majority will not fight. How many men will risk the lives of wife and kids by fighting ? very, very few…the welfare freebie crowd will fight you not the government…How long would any big city last if the government thugs blocked it off so nothing or anyone could come or go ? the government could kill millions without firing but a few rounds…A couple gunships could decimate 1000’s in minutes, let alone what the Jet’s and Drones could do…If it ever comes to a fight like that you better hope you have some Jets, Gunships and Drones…the next democrat POTUS will go for gun confiscation, it will happen in most of our lifetimes, then we will see what happens…

5 Likes

What I am having a problem with is that we are supporting groups like the NRA, GOA, 2nd Amendment Foundation, etc., and that is great except they only seem to be helping after the fact. After a law has been passed and someone gets arrested and they represent them in court. They seem to be acting as clean up crew. What we would like to see is a joining of ALL gun owners (wishful thinking) to show our numbers and demand that these laws need to stop.
Seems to me, the best organizers for this kind of event(s) is those very organizations and the state gun groups, like Ohio’s Buckeye Firearms Assoc. and others. They have the numbers. They have the following of thousands of gun owners and supporters/followers. It would be nice to see them join forces and put the word out to all of us, set a date, name the places (our state capitals or something) and we all show up. Many gun enthusist Youtubers also have big followings. There’s not a shortage of us wanting to do something to try and show the government we are sick and damn tired of this crap, there’s just a shortage of how to get us all together and get someone to organize it.

I’m tired of always waiting around hoping some lawsuit turns out well. We need to get ahead of the game. This gun grab/regulation crap has gone on year after year after year. Something needs to happen to make Congress and El Presidente realize that if they even try to pass another bill or law, that it would not be in there best interest. Ultimately, something needs to happen to make it where they CAN NO LONGER pass any gun related bills. Period. And repeal the ones they have made.

3 Likes

Still undermined what this benefits…

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CoolUnpleasantAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif

2 Likes