Who's going to win the debates tonight

I tried a poll and it didn’t work so… I think they are going to rip Trump a new one on this tax evasion stuff. he better bring his A game and really bring out Bidens faults.

10 Likes

I’m more excited about hearing some new Biden gaffes than anything else. :yep:

10 Likes

I really believe biden already knows his questions and someone has him a written response

11 Likes

Won’t make any difference. :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

In my opinion, the debate is a risk for both candidates. They have more to lose than gain.

10 Likes

I agree 100% Think the one that says the most stupidest things loses

10 Likes

I think if Trump can manage to change his typical attack at all costs MO and come out and actually be “Presidential” it’ll be a slam dunk. I just don’t think he’s got it in him to stay above the mud and name calling though. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

9 Likes

Wonder if we could apply that logic to FULL30 as well? :thinking:

12 Likes

Maybe, but with @Caw’s latest threads, he wins hands down.lol

10 Likes

I hope trump notices his ear piece and asks if that is allowed.
When everyone tries to hem and haw, he can request a bunch of cabinet members come out of the wings to whisper in his ear, like a congressional hearing.
lawyer

11 Likes

Our way of life will have to be fought for, the POS demoRats will do anything to make us slaves…

13 Likes

A better question, Why doesn’t it matter who “wins” the debate…

10 Likes

To be fair I post the most so I get the most likes and post the stupidest satire stuff I can find.

11 Likes

Entertainment and watching lefties melt down. I dont much care for Trump but he is hell of a comedian.

8 Likes

I’m pulling for Trump but I’m sure it depends on what network you are watching it on.

11 Likes

Trump is a troll , Biden is a hothead…this is going to be brutal unless Biden really watches himself. Trump is probably not too worried.

10 Likes

ABC is already so pro Biden it is nauseating. I’m switching the channel to a more neutral one when it starts.

10 Likes

I’m watching on PBS, the kids are watching on Fox through Hulu

9 Likes

The wife insists on Fox News here -all the time. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes