Why am I an evil vial monster?

They HAVE to blame us.
Can’t tell their retarded rabble the truth that their rabble ARE at the root of almost EVERY problem in the USA problem.
Brainwashing 101.
Own the media = own the morons.
I hope ALL the d-rat cities burn like Minneapolis before election to show how ruined demonRATS have made their shitholes.
I’m LMAO. Everyone is on board against the PD who killed the guy
The President - the Mayor-Governor etc want the 4 arrested in agreement with the “protesters”
No appeasing a sick culture just looking for an excuse to rob and burn.
“The PD treats the hood like a war zone”
Well yeah - you jerkoffs MADE it that way.
The USA really don’t know how destroyed and out of control the d-rat hoods are because d-rat news covers it up .

8 Likes

Why are you on twitter?

5 Likes

Because my business model requires it

6 Likes

I am not sure how to check. You have to ask people to look, but I am not sure whom. Twitter was one of the first to “Shadow ban” people on the right. I despise them, they hate America, and especially you. Do what you need for your publicity.

5 Likes

I would reply to those people, Hey You, You can lick my dirty sack after a day at the range…

4 Likes

Vilify the cane. :grinning:

4 Likes

I meant to check if you are even being seen by people.

4 Likes

Why are you an evil vile monster?

OK, understand that the world is presently full of extremely evil people who see being twisted evil people as somehow good. If you bump into these folks they will do their best to convince you that they are correct and that you are wrong. This was foretold and is merely a sign of the times. Just accept it if you haven’t noticed it. I assure you that is the world today.

If you want to get along with them by all means allow them to twist you into their ideas of what you should be. That will work until they change their minds and you need to change yet again to get along with them. It’s an endless process, and each time you change yourself you’ll go deeper down into the abyss. If satan can at one with everything at once he would get few followers, but it’s done slowly and subtly and at some point one is completely gone without realizing anything happened at all.

If you don’t want to do the above to get along with them, and need the social network, then you need to just develop a thick skin and know that your values of freedom and independence are correct. It helps if you know right from wrong and have a good grounding in Christian beliefs and a personal knowledge of the ALMIGHTY. If you have that it makes it so much easier to tell those folks attacking you to eff off. It doesn’t need to be done publically. It can be done just by flipping them the middle finger, knowing how twisted they are and moving on. I know nothing about social networks, but if they can be deleted (wouldn’t it be nice if “they” actually could be deleted!) then do so. Know you’re correct and don’t think about it any more.

Rest assured in the knowledge that eventually, and I don’t think it’s too much further down the road, that they will indeed be deleted, and not by you and I. We can only take their lives should it come to that. There is a higher power that will snuff out their souls as well as their bodies and we won’t even retain the knowledge of them to ask, “What happened to so and so (insert name).”. It will be like they never existed. But until that day do what’s right, stay grounded, and free. We might need to fight for that freedom so keep your powder dry.

FWIW, it’s so much easier to not put oneself in a position to contact those a**holes at all, but if you must use Twitter then you must. I stay totally away from social networking. My business would be better with it, no doubt, but I sacrifice certain things and gain others. We all make choices and do what we can and/or need to. Not putting oneself in a position to contact them… it’s sorta like staying out of the bad part of town.

OK, enough of the world according to Brian.

5 Likes

3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Please excuse the early modern English. The NKJV says “cunning”. That isn’t wrong, but this is better. He doesn’t have a pitch fork and horns. He is an angel of light, and like a lawyer or the fake news media, full of lies and deceit.

6 Likes