Why Is The Ammo Gone ?

11 Likes

All those words and all he had to say was Americans are sick and tired of being called names, watching a bunch of leftist sociocommunists burn their streets down, threaten their lives, and try fundamentally transform their nation into Venezuela. So they are stocking up on ammo so they can paint the Red Tide red with their own blood! That’s why there is an ammo shortage!

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!!

9 Likes

Our store was always pretty well stocked up. But went in yesterday and all the popular stuff was gone. .223, .45ACP, 9MM, 30-30, 45-70, all gone. A lot of the reloading supplies for those rounds were also gone. I’m glad I have a stash of reloading supplies

9 Likes

In the article it also talks about what ammo “should cost”. There is no such thing. Ammo is not impervious to the concept of supply and demand. That is a ridiculous claim that something should cost anything.

How many people on here have said that they invest in lead for an economic crisis? There’s a reason it’s considered an investment.

8 Likes

Aside from the run to supply ones self for the coming and present insurrection, do you think the factories were shut down for the scamdemic?
I Imagine they were and that’s a big reason why restock isn’t happening.

10 Likes

You know what I love, you can still find double ought buck anywhere you go. So many people underestimate a shotgun for self defense and it’s my favorite for that purpose.

9 Likes

Still ammo around here just no .22lr, 9mm , 5.56 or 7.62x39mm. I see some .40 , .308 and plentybof .45 acp…thats how you know lefties are stocking up :grimacing:

10 Likes
8 Likes

I was at wm a little while ago and they had 1500 or so 22 rounds, I bought 4 100 packs just because it was there…this time no employee tried to tell me I had to wear a mask…

8 Likes

I thought about ordering some 9mm this morning and sgammo had none i wanted. only the aluminum cased stuff and it was 100 buck higher than before. so forget that. they had no 223 of any kind. they did have some 224 valk. guess i could use it in a pinch.

8 Likes

I thought you didn’t have any guns?

8 Likes

I don’t, i hold the case with pliers and point it at what i want to shoot and strike the base with a hammer.

9 Likes

My cousin dated a stoner that use to slam shotgun shells in a pipe. The idiot shot himself one time, pretty funny except he shouldve used buckshot.

10 Likes

So you own a Glock, striking fire

proxy-image

11 Likes

looks more like a Belt-Fed Goat sex tool…spook special made it for him and Lonewolf taught him how to use it… :grimacing:

9 Likes

Emu’s

8 Likes

you must be sick if that is all you have… :rofl:

8 Likes

I know he looked familiar.

9 Likes

Ahh, so that’s the reason the emu’s not wearing pants and gots a tie around it’s neck!

7 Likes