Wifes new gun she got for my daughter's birthday...šŸ¤”

So I went and picked it up, still has shipping oil, zero signs mag was ever inserted or slide rackedā€¦

NIB!

And my wife claimed it, my daughter now gets hand me downsā€¦

Which is good as it smells like a 1990 NIB pistol stored at grampaā€™s house, surely my daughter would say, it stinks, so her getting my wifes, all just as well :sunglasses:

Price?
Gun 349.00
Shipping, tax and CC fee100.00
FFL 35.00

But, wifes first ever NIB gun, sheā€™s thrilled, daughter will be also, all good!

These are really awesome pistols if you ever get the opportunity to pick one up.

12 Likes

:smile:

5 Likes

Nice new gun. And thereā€™s nothing wrong with hand me downs.

5 Likes

Bersa is an underated brand. I loved the .45 acp one I had but you knowā€¦ couldnt leave well enough alone and ā€œtraded upā€ for something else that I ended up selling.

4 Likes

LOL, yeah, I know that story,

our old one, I got from a friend, it was his dads, I sold it to another friend, he gave it to his wife, traded it back to me, I gave it to my wife (so I wouldnt sell it again) my friend asks to buy it back everytime I see him, not often, but heā€™s coming over for my daughters birthday

uh-huh, I know

7 Likes

Nice pistol Robert! They are going to enjoy it.

Hand me downs are awesome. Thatā€™s how we got our three shotguns.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s great! Sounds like everyone will end up happy with that deal and there will be some big smiles when you get to the range with them.

My answer to the question ā€œShould I buy this gun?ā€ has always been ā€œYES! Because then I get to shoot itā€ :grinning:

5 Likes

Pretty girl you got there. Nice guns, too.

3 Likes

Thank you, for the record those are just photo props simulating real firearms :partying_face:

4 Likes

Phew, cuz I was concerned about where her finger is. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Did you know I found some hens teeth at the flea market?

4 Likes

That brought a smile to my face! I hope my daughter looks as excited as yours in a few years.

4 Likes