WIKI - Celebrities that get the nod or knot

Well since businesses went over like a fart in Church I’m changing this to celebrating celebrities.

And if you can’t edit the WIKI just reply to the post and someone else can.

Please insert or include a link that backs up support or condemnation.

This thread can be replied to as normal,(yep, off topic) however the actual list has to be edited via the wiki control panel wiki and that can be accessed in the small upper right box wiki

Once in the control panel you chose the next unused table row tr2 below the last used,
always leave the table row tags tr2tr3

Worthy Celebrity Worthless Celebrity
--------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Howard Stern Stephen King
Kurt Russell Robert De Niro
Vince Vaughn Click
Keanu Reeves Click
Ted Nugent (should be #1) Click
Click Click
Click Click
Click Click
Click Click
Click Click
Click Click
Click Click
Click Click
Click Click
Click Click
Click Click
Click Click

I don’t edit wikis but I caught the “worthless celebrity” vs. “worthy celebrity” and I think all the worthy ones are dead except Tom Selleck, Sam Elliott, and Clint Eastwood.

Vince Vaughn is extremely pro gun and I think Keanu Reeves is.

Pearl jam? They are a shitty band anyways

Robert, I cannot figure out how to add my contribution to your thread, Ted Nugent, Pro 2A.

Only thing I can find on Keanu Reeves is this video altough he has said he own s alot of guns, all I can find otherwise is he will not discuss politics.

Heres an article on Vince Vaughn bei g pro-2A ,hes also done debates and spoke for the NRA (I think,I might have him confused with another actor though) https://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/guns/vince-vaughn-is-as-pro-gun-as-it-gets/

Brad pitt seems pro gun

So you want us to post links proving the actor is either pro 2A or anti 2A ,right?

Makes sense, long live the internet

According to this article Ice T, Bruce Willis and James Earl Jones are pro 2A

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/11-pro-gun-celebrities-yes-they-do-exist/