Wild Fires 2020

who all is being effected by the fires?
One of my friends lost his home in Oregon…
He got out with his truck, 4 guns, 2 ammo cans of ammo, his dogs, kids, wife, gold and silver. LOST EVERYTHING ELSE.

12 Likes

So, in 2020 The Oregon trail is from Oregon?

Sorry to joke

How is the house leveled and the trees still have leaves/needles?

11 Likes

Has to do with updraft and heat transfer. That tree is dead though. I have seen this many times. Very hard to be cooked like that and live.

12 Likes

12 Likes

I lived in Washington State for nearly a decade and I’ve seen some bad fires. Scary stuff. Stay safe out there. :pray:t2:

12 Likes

We have thick smoke from the fires in Oregon and Washington. Unhealthy air quality. But no fires close by, thankfully.

@RogueGunnWorks, where in Oregon was your friend?

@Caw, you must be having a hard time breathing by now.

13 Likes

Its bad here, they evacuated part of the city but the firefights managed to stop the fire…now we got smoke so thick you can barely see anything

14 Likes

Assuming you have all the important things gathered and ready to go if need be? I hope it won’t be necessary but better safe than sorry.

12 Likes

Lived in California for over 20 years, I have seen the Wild Fires 1st hand, unless you have lived thru them, and the smoke and gray skies, pictures do nothing. Prayers to all.

12 Likes

You are so right. First hand it is something totally different. Surreal nearly. A horrific violent beauty…
The camera cannot capture that.

12 Likes

so he was 8 miles up the Otis River

12 Likes

These fires are not wild, they are man made. They have arrested over 33 antifa and other scum setting fires. Two right in the county below seattle.
I was working outside on a truck the last week. Smoke is so heavy I have to stay in doors.
Between covid and fires and election. Something has to break somewhere and soon.

16 Likes

Hopefully the anarchists heads.
The rat infested media is hiding the pantifa arsons.

13 Likes

There’s some pretty heavy conspiracy theories to that effect but don’t include antifa

10 Likes

That wouldn’t surprise me. You are probably referring to Thurston County, where Olympia is located. That town has more than a few leftist nutjobs running around. Evergreen State College is located there too.

12 Likes
12 Likes

I may be riling up lefties with that article on an MMA forum :rofl:

@Belt-Fed sign up here and tell them youre moist

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/rioter-arrested-for-starting-wildfire.4132934/#post-161753790

6 Likes

Nope, Ain’t signin up on no kung fu site.

9 Likes

The lefties are funny , its worth reading for a chuckle. Im going to let it calm down then piss them off even more. Funny part is the none commies have gave me 50+ likes on some comments…its a troll utopia :joy:

10 Likes

WTF OVER?

10 Likes