Will Full 30 be next ?

Stay off your meds and in 40 years or so you can be just like me, you have made a good start. :grampa: :salute:

7 Likes

seems it may be a digital war?

10 Likes

The irony, censorship to fight censorship. The world has become a very strange place.

8 Likes

Get out of my yard!

Curmudgeon Boomer and proud of it. :grampa:

8 Likes

I’ll ask him. Are we having fun yet?

5 Likes

My grandpa told me you have to be at least 50 to fully appreciate the crotchety hermit way life. The closer I get to that age the less full of shit he seems, its weird how that works.

7 Likes

Yes it is, when I was about 40 some of my relatives started getting smarter

6 Likes

I’m looking at the Parler vs. AWS (Mercer vs. Bezos) request for a temporary restraining order, the reason I think Parler isn’t back up, they wanna show damages. Some key words show up repeatedly, or at least stand out to me, artificial intelligence or AI but with a kick it “pre-screens inappropriate behavior”, gives me that sick feeling in my gut. Watching a you tuber “viva frei” he reads the paperwork and you can pause and reread bits. The words didn’t stand out because they were important to the case just the matter of fact way they were used.
Then the YT algorithm (AI mind reader/controller program) suggest the latest project Veritas video, James O’Keef who many claim got his start with the spooks, showing a vid of Jack D of twitty , who many claim got his start with the spooks, giving a pretty numbing talk about the twitty mission. Sobering, sobering the maze we have let this become.
Think I’m gonna lay off links as much as possible these days. Those that really want to check out the info can do a little copy paste and find the stuff I’m talking about, maybe, if they hurry, or maybe because they want them to.
But back to the point, Full 30 might be next, WE might be next. Odds are they will control this digital media sphere for a long period of time, chance they will keep us from our dialectic here for a time, think local, act local, and we will have a stronger community when the tree of Liberty buds again.

9 Likes

This is how we hopefully regain our republic. There are local groups everywhere. You just have to know the people to get with the right group. If you don’t know those people and consider yourself a true patriot, you should examine the people with whom you associate or look deeply at your own beliefs.
This was not directed at you @jtallen83 . It was meant as an expansion of your thought.

7 Likes

True but you better have a plan to get with people you don’t know as well.

8 Likes

And I have made many new friends, locally.

8 Likes

You won’t be able to get any significant amount of people untail the system crashes and the free handouts stop. People are comfortable and enjoying the free stuff.

5 Likes

Looking like your recent investment is looking very fortuitous. Hope you find the community their inviting, always been a rural type myself.

7 Likes

Part of why I bought it.

6 Likes

It’s hard to make new friends after 30, damn near impossible after 50.

9 Likes

Have you tried showering more often?

8 Likes

Every Saturday afternoon if i need it or not!

9 Likes

Hmmm, that’s not it then…

9 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

Stop rubbing your nipples in public then

4 Likes