It is if you want to make friends that are not Rab

3 Likes

Hey big tech… I got something for you

8 Likes

Is that bubbles?

3 Likes

No idea who you’re talking about

3 Likes

That GIF , is that bubbles from Trailer Park Boys?

3 Likes

Don’t know, never seen it

3 Likes

Too easy, i’ma let you slide this time.

7 Likes

thethreepercenters.org” dissapeared yesterday, too.
They were emphatically telling everyone to stay home and stay out of anything going on next week. Makes you wonder…

10 Likes

And that was too easy I’m going to let it slide :grin:

5 Likes

I’ve noticed that several figures have started direct email and text message lists. I’ve also seen people moving to Signal.

Up until last year, Keybase was a cool, end-to-end encrypted chat solution, but then it was bought by Zoom, a Chinese company. Now the 3D printing 2A community is moving to element.io.

If you need a replacement for zoom video chats, try jitsi.org.

5 Likes

Were you a member over on Threepercenters.org? I was a member over there off and on over the last few years but its been a bit since I posted. A few of thier other members pop up here from time to time

7 Likes

Parler is gradually coming back online. Right now it has a temporary page up. I’m looking forward to seeing a new and more resilient internet.

8 Likes

Or screw what the PTB tell you and do what you do face to face with the few you KNOW that you can trust.

6 Likes

Yay! I hope they have their own servers now. The only thing is the ISPs can still block them. But, that’s what VPNs are for, right?

6 Likes

Here’s a video I found

6 Likes

I signed up on their website a week or so back. I liked their news section.

6 Likes

Parler’s CEO reports that he is “confident” that Parler will be back up before the end of the month. None of their employees have left.

In the meantime, a bunch of other conservative figures are on Telegram, including the President @real_DonaldJTrump.

8 Likes