Will that be 45 or 9mm?

Here from the beautiful PNW albeit with a never ending onslaught of new dumb gun legislation. Found this page from Matt at the Deputy Matt & Others Who Serve FB page. Look forward to seeing where the page leads.

9 Likes

Welcome to full30!

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @EVnGuns Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30! We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to seeing what you have to share with us! Thanks so much for joining our fight for 2a rights,and please let us know how we can help with your fight too.

5 Likes

Welcome to full30! Sit down and read a while.

4 Likes

Welcome @EVnGuns
Great to have you here!

4 Likes

Welcome and as for your question in the title, go .45 acp. There is a couple threads where we are always arguing about it, join in and feel free to take the .45 acps side in the arguement.

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30, EVnGuns.

Both are nice calibers.

For target practice, general plinking - I prefer the 9mm.

For personal defense, I prefer the .45 acp. However, I can see where military usage would be better served by the 9mm.

5 Likes

Its called NATO. If you talk to the guys that can choose what they run its 50/50.

3 Likes

Oh and:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

4 Likes

Welcome @EVnGuns!

3 Likes

I have a caliber identity disorder. I wan’t them all. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Welcome EVnGuns from The Garden State LOL ! I sure hope the PNW doesn’t catch up with us !
I do know I’m not willing to volunteer as a test target for either caliber ! That’s my stand !

3 Likes