Win $50 Full30 Gift Card Let the Roast Begin!!!!

We should all be aware that just because an election looks like a landslide you can’t celebrate till the mail-in votes are counted. The victi… nominee is me, MAC82. Best burn wins $50 Full30 swag gift card.
READ THE RULES OF THE ROAST.

1. Only 3 submissions per user. anything over 3 will not be considered.

2. Keep it PG-13. If you wouldn’t say it in front of your mother don’t say it here.

3. Only post your roast in this thread DO NOT DERAIL. Do not respond or comment on submissions in this thread. ONLY the Roastee can respond in this thread.

4. You must have had an active account for more than a month to be considered for the prize, but anyone can participate.

5. Judges are eligible to win but may not vote for themselves. Judges area will be private until judging is complete then it will be moved to the open so we can have transparency.

6. HAVE FUN I GOT THICK SKIN

9 Likes

That’s a cool headdress, you get it from a real Indian?

10 Likes

Are you related to Elizabeth Warren?

11 Likes

Headdress looks like something Cher wears on the street corner…

10 Likes

You look like one of the original Village People…just old…

11 Likes

If that makes you an Indian, Joe-Bob is General George Armstrong Custer.

9 Likes

:grin: Maybe, if that amazon vendor was Indian then yes. Probably a Dot Head Indian not a Feather Head

10 Likes

You noticed my high cheekbones. :hugs:

10 Likes

I know you ain’t callin me old Grandpa

10 Likes

:rofl:

10 Likes

I sure did… :grin:

9 Likes

I bet ya go out on every other Thursday dressed like a squaw and ask… “Hey paleface, ya want to Pokeahuntress?”

12 Likes

:laughing:

10 Likes

You don’t look like no Injun to me. I think you should be banned for cultural mis-appropriation.

11 Likes

It’s cool I’m a leftist :lying_face:i can be a hypocrite.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Darn right.

10 Likes

I’ll bet you thought that was how youngsters became good trackers when every time the tribe moved the village you were never told when or where.

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

Look at the size of that head, ya look like a blow pop.

11 Likes