Winter Beard or No winter beard ? 🤔

Y’all have some impressive beards. I grew one about 5 years ago. I was indifferent to it, neither liked nor disliked it. Wife hated it, though, and I eventually shaved it off. I hardly have any pics of my beard, not that it was impressive enough to show off like y’all’s. If I try to grow one now, it would be a whole lot more grey that’s for sure.

11 Likes

Nice buck! And with a recurve, too!

9 Likes

Shows understanding and wisdom

8 Likes

That’s what I tell myself!

9 Likes

It’s not grey it’s CHROME.

10 Likes

No but eggshell is. The yokes on ewe.

The medium woman bought me one of those a few decades ago. If you want it, Ill send it to ya. It took me too many years to grow this white.

As far as beards, not, had one in the 70s, hated it.
Crew cut and a shave, not 2 bits any more.

6 Likes

With all the space tech scifi bows on the market you still do Fred Bear proud!

8 Likes

Its a well known fact

Your inner Viking is on its way to Valhalla

As a safety Consultant you should know these hairs are dryer and more flammable, keeping a safe distance from any funeral pyre is advisable.

6 Likes

Don’t grow anything that can be grabbed and used against you in a fight.
Learned that the hard way.

10 Likes

I liked that…lmbo I got to remember that one !!! Hopefully with your permission I will steal that one.

9 Likes

No problem.

8 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I have been thinking of dying mine a deep blue. I have only trimmed it since '19. Mme on the right with marc maron’s look-alike twin before a gig.

10 Likes

Under lights it would probably look awesome

8 Likes

Black light even better.

WHOA flashback :woozy_face:

8 Likes

Purple for me. Temporary wash out color for football games. The grey underneath really makes it pop. :joy:

11 Likes

This thread has been very helpful in making new rules going forward

No more selfies!

Before this thread I was able to believe I was part of the cool crowd, part of the normal crowd, not associated with anyone on any lists

:scream: :sob:

11 Likes

Yeah, that went out the window the day I joined here, likely way before. My wife and I were just wondering yesterday how many lists I might be on at this time.

8 Likes

Okay delete it. I will go first

7 Likes

Guess what…

7 Likes