Yeah…

9 Likes

Another Clinton kill.

7 Likes

2019-08-10

7 Likes

Oh absofreakinglutely!

5 Likes

No injuries. Just laying in his bed dead. He must have killed himself in his sleep.
Freddy Krueger paid him a visit.

7 Likes

The demonrat hit squat will be busy.

6 Likes

Wow I hope you guys are being sarcastic or drinking too much of that fox news kool aid. I am sure others were to named like our orange friend. LOL

2 Likes

…says the Clinton supporter? :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Dude you are incorrect. Fox and cnn are both so politically slanted in their own camps that you cant take what they present as serious news. Its propaganda.

3 Likes

Ummmm…no. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Was being sarcastic. I edited my post with the :cowboy_hat_face: accordingly.

Oh also Fox News isn’t right anymore. They have new mgmt that is pushing them closer to the center. Not very many right leaning people left there. I give it ~3 years before they are just another left wing media source.

4 Likes

Wow! I dont take.anything of what is reported by main stream media to heart or to be true. They all have their agenda. We have to form our own opinions via different sources.

4 Likes

I think Epstein is back on his island.

6 Likes

Even Trump retweeted the conspiracy theory:

3 Likes

I agree. I try to read all different news media with the knowledge that each may have its own spin or agenda on whatever it is they’re reporting.

1 Like

even if he had 100% proof about any connection it is something he should have shut up about - this little cloud of stink will only come back and bite him.

2 Likes

Ya, probably wasn’t the smartest move for a POTUS.

2 Likes