Worthless red flag ruling

They charged this guy with the red flag law but I’m not sure why. They already had attempted murder against him.

9 Likes

Easy precedent to set.

6 Likes

Do they think this will help substantiate the law? I find this weird

5 Likes

People are just going to have to start shooting

5 Likes

What better way to try and convince people that red flag law works than to say “Hey, look! Our red flag law got an attempted murderer and his guns off the streets”
But that’s Broward County. Isn’t that the most crooked cheatinest county in Florida?

And I just love the neighbors comment about how much money this man spends on his “weaponry”. He had an AR, a .22 and a Glock. Really??? :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I suspect it gives them the authority to discover and seize all of an individual’s firearms -above and beyond those used in the commission of the particular crime they’re being tried for.

And with that, we’ll see a lot more of this application of red flag laws being used as an add on conviction by authorities to ensure no one else can lay claim to any of the individual’s firearms.

4 Likes

Lol, yeah that cracked me up a little too. :smiley:

4 Likes

I good rule to live by is never let your neighbors know what you have…NEVER…Only one here knows about half of what I have and he would shit if he knew the other half. the others think i’m a hippie. works for me.

4 Likes

You people haven’t seen the other half either and never will.

4 Likes

More of that transgender shit?

4 Likes

Maybe. I’m sure transgenders have used them before. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:headache: just broke the 1st 1/2 of the don’t ask don’t tell rule…

4 Likes

But not to derail another thread, there is no such thing as a transgender, your either male or female or hermaphradite.

4 Likes

Yep, do I need to award you the locomotive badge?

5 Likes

Surprised I don’t have it yet :thinking: :shushing_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rofl:

4 Likes

It is kinda an honor to have it bestowed upon ya.

4 Likes

Not sure us basic folk are eligible to hang with the ace crowd :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

smart

5 Likes

Very good advice. I would go even further by adding religion, politics, and personal finances to the list of things you should never discuss with your neighbors.

Where I live we’re all friendly toward each other, know each other kids’ names (etc), and chat about topical things when caught outside, but nothing more. I’ve always lived by the principle of neighbors should be neighborly, but nothing more.

5 Likes

You’d kinda know what some of you had here if they was neighbors, you know somethings up when they have to build a whole seperate housing unit and the UPS guy delivers every day and they are constantly taking gun cases and boxes to the new house. :rofl: I bet Detonics and Prepper10 have separate gun houses. and yeah i’m jealous.

4 Likes