Would you change it?

Were gonna play a little game, your going to post a pic of anything and someone is going to say what they would change about it.

Will get to see the many different viewpoints that different members have. now if you post something and someone don’t like what you done to it, don’t get no hurt feelers. we all are different and have different taste. Now i will say be nice when you mention a change you would do.

I will start it off, it don’t have to be a gun, can be anything. i already know a couple things most will change and ya’ll can get nasty with me. i gots no feelers to hurt.lol

12 Likes

I would lose that vertical grip but I don’t like them anyway

11 Likes

But i was postin it for the home made paper towel rack. :frowning_face:

11 Likes

I’m sorry I knew I was gonna hurt your feelers

13 Likes

:rofl:

12 Likes

A lot of people don’t like the vertical grips. their easier for my old crippled hands to hold.

11 Likes

OK then I think you should change the owners, you have my address, ship it out tonight thank you, and please

11 Likes

You sure you want it? it’s a 300 blackout.

11 Likes

I don’t hate them

11 Likes

Hex mags , vertical grip ,Moe stock and the color.

11 Likes

I don’t know about the blue hair. But it does match the hot spandex.

6 Likes

I’m waiting for parts to get here to finish my build then I will post pics of my AR. No optic yet though, still trying to decide on that one.

9 Likes

The three ankle biters gotta go,

11 Likes

Otherwise, you’re all in right
creep pervert GIF

9 Likes

Speaking of fat girls, did you see the marines are switching to Vcogs. A 12-13lb HK 416 seems rather heavy for a piston driven 5.56. I guess it doubles up as PTtoo though…

9 Likes

Huh? Fat girls?

6 Likes

Are you derailin my thread?

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Someone gets serious and it’s deraillin’ ! Now that’s hysterically funny!

8 Likes

Put him in time out, like you didn’t see this train wreck coming

11 Likes

I felt we needed a derail, too much staying on topic as of late.

8 Likes