WOW, this could be HUGE!

Just saw this on another gun site. This a fantastic thing. If your state is not currently listed in this list, NOW is the time to start making some serious noise at your governor and states reps. This is a strong statement that can disconnect the Bloomberg Soros communist train right at the tracks!
Many folks have asked what they can do to support and help the 2A, well here is one HECK of an answer for you. Time to put our feet to the ground and get as many states in this as possible.

13 Likes

Last time we seceded from the union, stuff got serious.

8 Likes

Look around, stuff is already serious.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

9 Likes

On it
A bunch of others right in the heart of demonRAT commie land

9 Likes

One more. I spend a lot of time down here.

9 Likes

So this is in my home town, while I live in the county and can’t vote for this guy I can send the letter to state officials and voice my opposition about this rat writing a letter to other mayors in the state. I know @Magwa is Idahoan and hope he takes action as well.

7 Likes

I am on it,it is a long way from me but I am passing the info to friends there

7 Likes

That douche has to go. Sandpoint is one of the areas we are considering to relocate near.

6 Likes

They ALL have to go. They want to “transform” the USA, United States of America, into the USA, Underling Slaves of America. This is the fundamental change that BO was talking about. That’s why they want our guns, can’t have the slaves shooting back at the global masters now can they.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

5 Likes