WTB 10MM Brass/ .40 Bullets etc

Hit me up if you have either, or any reloading 10mm anything, particularly as relates to a Lee press.

7 Likes

I got 180 gr JHP bulets for sure i try to find my 10mm brass and see if i can spare some.

4 Likes

I thought having the odd caliber would help in a shortage :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

:laughing: you can’t even get .357 sig right now.

4 Likes

Which was what I ran before 10mm, those bottle necks are awesome, no feed issues :+1:

4 Likes

And you got to love that fireball a .357 sig puts out too. A little extra work to reload those bottle necks but its not that bad

4 Likes

Springfield V10 45 fits that bill very pleasantly :laughing:
One of those I wish I of kept :man_shrugging:

357 sigs are loud!

4 Likes

I’m signing out for the night I’ll look for that 10mm brass tomorrow

4 Likes

Bad news i found my 10mm brass turns out i loaded it a while ago. Sorted my brass bucket and only came up with 37 cases. I do have 180gr JHP bullets if you need some.

4 Likes

I went to a public range today where people shoot in the winter, a little snow had melted, I found 3 10mm cases and a dozen bullets that can be melted as when they hit snow they don’t deform and can be found easy

So…

I’ll take anything you can part with just PM details and we’ll work out payment :hugs:

4 Likes

Bulk Ammo for Sale Online Free Shipping Available (targetsportsusa.com)

5 Likes

I’m not saying ammo isn’t out there too be had. I’m just saying i ain’t that desperate. Obama taught me to stock up when prices are reasonable.

4 Likes