WTF Prices Beyond Belief

I get e-mails like most here stating, sale this we got ammo with prices that are unbelievable. WoW just WoW :arrow_down:

7 Likes

Not as bad 7mm LoL

6 Likes

Compare Dec 2 2020

5 Likes

Actually both doubled

Sept 2020

5 Likes

They GAG never did have the best prices, double the $ is what most have settled back to recently.

6 Likes

Do any of you stock up on calibers you don’t have firearms for?

5 Likes

Not me.

6 Likes

Me neither. Thought of it but wouldn’t feel right.

5 Likes

I do but not for long!

6 Likes

Still have a 260 Remington build that is hanging in limbo, had seen factory ammo on the selves and didn’t buy. Did pickup dies for that caliber but no other reloading components. So to answer your question @Festus no I do not.

5 Likes

I have some 7.62x39 and some shotgun ammo. I have an AR-15 barrel, mags, trigger springs and BCG for the 7.62x39, but I can’t afford right now to finish the gun for it. Soon.

For shotgun - I had an idea that in SHTF, I could build one with hardware store parts. Could be a cool experience even without SHTF.

4 Likes

Prices have been unreal for more than 2 years. First it was because of an election coming up. Then when Binden moved into the White House everyone was afraid he’d take away our guns. Since then it’s been COVID.
But why is the shortage going on for so long??? Is it people hoarding ammo? Guns can’t fight a virus.
Except for .22LR I don’t buy ammo I reload.
There are only 4 US companies that make primers. That’s the real bottleneck affecting ammo and reloading. Sure powders are also hard to get but there are more options for powders.

6 Likes