WTF?? 😖

I have no words.

11 Likes

Seems like women get off on a lot. I close friend of mine, he was my best man at my wedding. His granddaughter was sexually assaulted when she was an infant while at a church daycare. The woman that did it got off with no charges what so ever. The child had to undergo several surgeries.

12 Likes

They need to forcefully sterilize this c^*t. Unbelievable!

14 Likes

Our justice system is a joke

14 Likes

2 reasons why…

1. had just given birth - so like a post-birth abortion that the libs have approved of

2. California - libs central

11 Likes

Well, as long as she completes those parenting classes she was ordered to attend…I’m sure she’ll be just fine.
And ready to be a loving parent to the next baby from her next unplanned pregnancy.

You know…because you CAN fix stupid and homicidal in California…probably be their next State senator.

10 Likes

Only in California. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

FIFY

I can’t say how much I agree with this.

11 Likes

I went to court about a year ago for my ex wife not paying child support…I believe she owes around $30,000 and the judge almost bit my head off when I stated that I have tried to work with her on this…now apparently since she doesn’t pay taxes on her income (take a guess on what work she does now) the child support office believe do not have merit to place a contempt on her…in my experience women seem to get away with bloody murder as it is proven!! If a man did not pay child support he ass would be grass. The justice system is just bollocks !!

13 Likes

Prostitute, stripper, or hit woman?

8 Likes

English please! Ok, American version of English! Dammit, what is bollocks?:upside_down_face::money_mouth_face::astonished::fearful:

6 Likes

Aaaa You know those Brits.
They just hammer the English Language.
That’s why we kicked them out twice after all.
We are a little more tolerant these days.

8 Likes

The parts the vet keeps when you have your boy dog castrated.

7 Likes

Thank you…

7 Likes

Perhaps, all of the above? :woozy_face:

6 Likes

Lol…yes, Florida’s finest. Bollocks also means sarcastically “BS” I’m only Brit by birth, not an Englishman my family is from Malta

6 Likes

Rhymes with ‘rowlocks’ - although, being of the American persuasion, you’ll probably manage to mangle that pronunciation, too… :laughing:

Yrs truly,

Sebastian Farquharson-Cholmondley
Foxhole Cottage
Nether Wallop
Hants. :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Here you go

6 Likes

“I like the way you talk”

5 Likes

@Grenz45 Thanks for your tolerance sir!

6 Likes