WTS: AR pieces

I got an Aero Precision OEM rifle(complete minus furniture) never fired and unused, I would let go for $300. Also got two stripped lowers I would let go for $100 for both (solgw: soul snatcher logo and Aero Precision)

The Solgw lower has a trigger, bolt catch and trigger gaurd on it. Obviously gotta go through FFLs here so no funny buisness. I am just getting out of ARs.

*All sales will be through FFLs , I will be talking with my FFL every bit of the way so please dont ask or hint at anything illegal or sketchy. I am doing this by the books, I do not feel like going to prison.

7 Likes

Speaking of this, has anybody here ever done something like this before?

Im guessing I would just take the firearms into my ffl and have them ship to another ffl for a fee? Or how does this usually work?

5 Likes

The rifle comes with a Troy Alpha 11" rail. It uses a standard barrel nut and will slide right on the rifle, as is.

This comes with it. I never got around to putting on the lower though.

6 Likes

Some FFL’s will except transfers from individuals and some will not, up to the dealer

But, shipping firearms gets weird so using an FFL to ship is a good idea

expect transfer fees at both ends and to pay overnight fees on handguns

still a good way to get a great deal

5 Likes

I sold a lower to a friend in another state. My lgs did not charge me except for shipping. I’m not sure about the other end though.

3 Likes

What caliber is the rifle?

2 Likes

Make sure whoever the buyer is that his ffl accepts transfers from owners
Before you go through this transaction

Getting out of the AR ? @Caw

4 Likes

Have your buyer find an FFL on their end that will accept a shipment from a non-FFL.
The FFL will want a copy of your photo ID sent with the gun.
You get a copy of their FFL license to show to the shipper.
You can ship a long gun through USPS. You have to tell them that you’re shipping a firearm and provide the FFL copy to them.

Any pistol will have to be shipped through UPS or FedEx via overnight Air, since USPS will not ship handguns for a non-FFL.

The FFL on the receiving end will charge the recipient their FFL transfer fee and they will have to fill out a 4473 form.

(Used to do this a lot through Gunbroker before they became rip-off A-holes.)

3 Likes

Cool , thanks for the info guys.

3 Likes

Yea lol , guns are not a priority right now for me and I just dont care for them that much anymore, tbh. Not knocking the platform an old friend has me kind of hooked on lever guns after shooting his 45-70 and 30-30 a bit. Guess Im getting primitive as I get older :grimacing: wont be buying any guns anytime in the near future though.

4 Likes

Toys get old when you do

4 Likes

“. I am just getting out of ARs.”

You’ve converted to AK’S, haven’t you?

1 Like

for those that just can’t let go

4 Likes

That, or 1911’s. :crazy_face:

Best of luck with your sale @Caw

2 Likes

He’s a troll not a…

hmmm

no rymes

3 Likes

A-hole rhymes with troll…
Commie rhymes with, his mommy( been there, done that)

3 Likes

man, glad your here to have my back :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m just doing rhyming and word association, not sure where your mind was…:rofl:

3 Likes