www.308AR.com

Come check out our community of like minded souls. We specialize in the larger format AR platform, in all it’s various caliber options. We are dedicated to understanding and promoting the intricacies and differences from the SR25, LR-308, Armalite AR-10 and all other 308 AR type variants, as well as their related upgrades, parts, accessories.

We also raise a lot of hell and our wives say we drink too much… Just sayin’

Main Page
Main Forum

If you want to hear my interview on the Firearms Radio Network - AR15 Podcast, click HERE . Be gentle. I’m not an “interview” kind of guy and this was my first time. Had fun and got to talk guns for a bit.

Robocop1051
Program Director

18 Likes

Thanks Rob !!!
MikeH

5 Likes

It is a great community and I certainly recommend everyone sign up and check it out!

4 Likes

Great resources over there. Work in BRG on my first AR10 so definitely need the help!

4 Likes

Robo is The Man!

6 Likes

I’ve been trying to join over there and having issues - don’t get the email to verify

6 Likes

I had the same problem, I will PM matt and give this thread to respond in.

6 Likes

It’s done, he wasn’t online at that moment but he will get back with you.

4 Likes

below is what he sent me, so you might want to look at your e mail.

I just re-sent the validation email. If that doesn’t work, I’ll approve him manually.

4 Likes

Ok thx

5 Likes

Would it come from 308ar.com?

5 Likes

Yes

5 Likes

I got nothing, have tried a couple of times to register over the last couple weeks

5 Likes

Have you tried tonight?

4 Likes

yeah, get the same, clicked the forum link off the main page:

Please confirm your email

We sent an email to ** n***.**********@gmail.com ** . It contains a link you need to click in order to confirm your account.

You will need to do this before you will be able to access our site as a registered member.

I starred out my email … but can send it if needed - it may be on my profile

5 Likes

I will send him another message.

5 Likes

Give him about ten minutes, he’s going to approve you manually.

5 Likes

You are now approved you can do it to it.

6 Likes

its a christmas miracle :wink: I’m in - thx much

7 Likes

Full30 brothers, I need to get ahold of Comanche45 here on the board. My Fall Shoot is coming up, he’s local, and I want to get him involved. I had PMs with him here, but they’re gone and not archived now. GET ME Comanche45@!@@ :crazy_face:

9 Likes