www.308AR.com

With a Garand and M1A, I got no business going there.
A from buds have built them, and none fire right.

7 Likes

@Comanchero45 may help as its cloudy so the smoke signals are hard to make out

9 Likes

:fire::dash::fire::dash::fire::dash::dash::dash:

8 Likes

You rang?
Check yer PMs :grin:

7 Likes

Oh, it’s on now. He’s local to me, and if I can get him out here for my Fall Shoot, all you Full30 guys are screwed… :rofl:

7 Likes

Oh hell yeah, you’d be welcomed with open arms out for this one. Garand AND M1A, fully welcomed into the circle. We’ll shoot those thing to 850 yards, easily, too. AND provide our own ammo for them. In turn, you’ll shoot some ARs that might blow your mind, and (hehehe…) get you hooked on building a .260 Rem AR, or a .308, of maybe just a 6.5 Creedmoor bolt gun. We don’t care what you shoot… We care THAT you shoot. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll bring out my M1 Carbine, the 8mm Mauser, and the M1903A4 old-skool sniper rifle. We love it all, new old, ugly, cute… billet, or hammered steel AK… doesn’t matter. Bring the Collective together, making Brotherhood, that’s all that matters…

11 Likes

Yep, and to hell with the rest :+1:

10 Likes

As @98Z said, we do not discriminate based on the type of firearm they bring, as long as they bring what they have.

9 Likes

^^^ Exactly like Doc states - we don’t care WHAT you run, just that you run something that goes boom. You wanna drag out a muzzle-loader, that’s alright, too. Just don’t expect to do to well on a timed-rifle course… :rofl:

We’ve run 5.56 AR timed events before, and I’ve been in there like a clown running an IBM-typewriter-made M1 Carbine, and I didn’t win the overall time, but I whipped SOMEONE’S ass… :yep:

6 Likes

@Comanchero45, I hope we have the opportunity to meet next week. Unless some other unforseen issue pops up before Wednesday, my wife and I will be there.

7 Likes

With SHOT cancelled you guys could make a huge show with the right word out

7 Likes

That would be great! I hope to meet at least a couple of my forum brothers there!
Please keep me updated on your status.
I’ll probably be the guy running the Ruger 10/22 since it’s the only thing I got ammo for lol :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I’m bringing 22’ s along w/other calibers. Can’t shoot up all the hi dollar ammo.

7 Likes

Bring that 22. I am limited to a only a few choices because of flying this time. There will be lots to choose from.

7 Likes

We have a couple big people (hidden in the industry) that show up - but getting more has always been my dream. I’ve been close, a couple years in a row. One day, we’ll get them. At that point, I’ll need to think about “buying the insurance” for this event. It just gets more epic every year… :yep:

9 Likes

I can bring a couple tricked-out 10/22s, too, if you want to play with them…

9 Likes

This happened, this year at the Fall Shoot. Random 5-ton shows up, with a 1919 pintle-mounted gun on the back. For real. This just gets better and better every single year… :yep:

7 Likes

at dusk, sun setting, Day 2

“HEY!!! YOU KNOW ANYONE WITH A TANK, COMING OUT HERE?!!?”

Uh, NO! grabs long distance gun with good scope, so see what they’re talking about

Fuk, it’s 5-ton. Creeping in low-range, towards camp… turns out it’s a friend-of-a-friend, that knew someone else that was coming out, that heard about it from somebody else… Crazy, I know…

Turns out, I knew the guy, from a past-life. I turbo’d his Can Am Maverick, AND his Polaris Slingshot, back around 2015 and 2016… SMALL fuckin’ World, brothers!!! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Classes, people. Classes. Go train, pay money, get smarter, then practice it, and make it real.

That’s what we do at Fall Shoots. The price for a Fall Shoot is HIGH… VERY HIGH… Commit to showing up…

We eat (MAN, DO WE EAT!), we shoot, and we sometimes party, later at night. Sometimes.

But, we make it worth your time, that YOU commit, to get here. The price for the Fall Shoot is… Free-Fiddy-Free. Get your asses out here. You commit the time to get here, you commit the time off work, you commit the ammo required… and you get FREE training. Wind reading, Range Estimation, High-Angle shooting… and you get some FUN with that, too. For your time.

We have real classes, real information, and real practical-application of all that. And then some.

8 Likes

About a month and a half ago, one of my dear, great shooting buddies discovered that our off-set Long Range setup - specifically, the 850-yard target for that off-set range - was exactly 1.00 miles from our Camp Location. He brought a .300 Win Mag - and I left mine in my safe for that trip. And it ate me UP, as soon as he said that. We - which means HE… shot that off-set range 850 target, from our camp, with his Win Mag, and hit that bastard. Proper, too. Dead Center.

This left a bitter taste in my mouth, because I didn’t bring enough gun for this unexpected challenge. So I stewed over it. 2 weeks later, we went back out - and I brought my Win Mag.

For this special day, here’s the target we hung at 1760 yards. 18"x26" IPSC steel.

Winds were light, 3~4 mph, but that’s huge at that kind of distance. I got settled in…

Matt hit it first, before I did, and he winged it. I eventually got on, and hit that bastard, too. I think I got a pretty good hit, once I hit. That kind of distance in no joke.

His hit is “the winger.” Mine, that’s not a winger. That’s not a first-round hit, either - that shiit takes some time, but it’s worth it.

7 Likes