XS Sight Systems Visit – Part 3, Other Sights and parts

Following up on my visit to XS Sights facility, While XS makes many handgun sights, don’t overlook that fact they make rifle and shotgun sights too. If your Remington or Benelli need an added advantage, XS has what your need. What about your Springfield M1, AK-47 or AR-15 type rifles, yes, they have a large selection from the CSAT (Combat Sight Alignment) to angles mount sights to supplement your scope, including Ghost ring sights. They have dozens of options you can sort through to find what you need.

You can replace the front and rear sights or in the case of the AK and AR you can simply swap out your old front post with a new Stripe, Big Dot, Standard or Tritium strip sight.

For you lever action shooters, they have sights for you too! Low mount or tall they cover you needs. No, I did not forget about you bolt guys, Sako and Ruger are rifles that you can install XS Sights on that I know of.

There is a lot more. You can read the rest of the article here XS Sight Systems Visit – Part 3, Other Sights and parts | The 22 Man

6 Likes