Yankee Marshal accuses Mr. Guns and Gear of stolen valor

7 Likes

I have no idea who Yankee marshal is but he sure ate shit on this attempt at trash talk.

10 Likes

The Yankee Marshal is becoming the closest the gun community has to a “Karen,” on a constant quest to speak with the manager.

:rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Geesh. :roll_eyes:

Why is it becoming increasingly common for subpar content creators to attack others? Could it be their last gasp effort to generate attention as they approach irrelevancy?

9 Likes

Never heard of either one of them.

7 Likes

I watched some of his videos he is a self identified Democrat. His videos consist of him complaining about any and everything. He called the S&W Shield a death trap for having an external safety. That is when i started opening my eyes to this guy. Within 2 or 3 videos i wouldn’t watch anymore. He’s is totally worthless Gun Tuber he never even does shooting videos. He is just pathetic commentary.

9 Likes

Ok, now I need a
:mask:

8 Likes

I heard about this guy who basically just shoots guns and does corny humor. You should totally watch him instead. Nighthkawk Medic Shoots I think it is… :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

9 Likes

The Yankee Marshal is just a gay wannabe cowboy looking for his next horsey ride…

9 Likes

I watched your latest vid. Your right the humor is corny. :yum:

10 Likes

sad thing is he stole those jokes :rofl:

10 Likes

Most of the time it’s like watching the band play on as the Titanic sinks but I love to do it

8 Likes

having followed both I do agree with Yankee Marshal - I was turned off by Mr guns when he was doing a review of a pair of Sordin Pro and he was wearing them on backwards thought out the video.
Does he fear monger - my opinion is yes, and a lot of times he pulls the trigger before he actually fact checked. Little known fact - YM actually gives away guns, supports animal rescue and is adament about giving away toy guns at Christmas. But than again YM is a whiney little C^^T/

9 Likes