You just can't make this stuff up! Hey Texans, have you heard this?

They are …
and they breed

7 Likes

I wish I was better with names… there was or is a rep’ from Georgia(?) who thought that our military presence on Okinawa was going to tip it over.

Then there is that moron who demonstrated 30 caliber magazines (it made no sense to me so that’s all I remember) and is forever enshrined on youtube for all to see. The video was posted here in the Full30 forum not too long ago.

Then another stated that once empty, mags were spent and couldn’t be reused. I could go on and on. Yes, they can be that stupid and that’s why the “quotes” attributed are so headshakingly believably funny. The bill however isn’t funny at all.

8 Likes

That would be Hank Johnson

The video is priceless starts about 50

10 Likes

Just remember he’s their best choice. :crazy_face:
Must be one of the most ignorant districts to elect a moron like him.
Sadly there are many.

9 Likes

That’s it Joe! Thanks! Guam not Okinawa. I wonder the bottom side of Guam looks like?

10 Likes

Pretty sure it looks like the bottom of the ocean :rofl: How do these fools keep getting elected?

10 Likes

They’re demoncrats. That explains it. Compared to the voters who elected them they’re genius’.

10 Likes

And then there’s Sheila Jackson Lee who asked if the Mars Rover was able to get a picture of the flag that Neil Armstrong placed in 1969. And she is on the house committee on science.

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

That’s the famous Kevin DeLeon, D-CA, right there. His “30 caliber clip, in half a second…” He’s a complete Moron.

11 Likes

maybe so but those morons make your laws…

9 Likes

He isn’t making any of my laws - he just affects California. He didn’t accomplish anything with the press conference stunt that he performed, well, besides make himself look stupid… He flawlessly demonstrated how ignorant he is on the whole AR15/M16 platform… :yep:

10 Likes