You know you're a gun lover when....

The new gun rags come in the mail causing you to serf the dark web for hours trying to see what your 1 kidney & left lung could fetch $$$$$Um, hypothetically. Gots ta get dat new gun you saw…

5 Likes

I did. That’s when I bought my future grandchild his/her first gun. My daughter is still on birth control (Thank God) but I want to prepare anyway.
The Davey “Crickett”

I’ve decided to do this for all my grandchildren from now on.

11 Likes

Ha ha I love it! This one takes the cake!

7 Likes

When a berm is on your list of requirements when searching for property.

8 Likes

You making fun of my severely downgraded plan?:rofl: I got a 1st aid kit, so back off!!

6 Likes

When all your furniture pieces have locks on them

8 Likes

When your wife states you have a gun problem, your response is yes honey I do…I need a AK!:joy::joy:

8 Likes

100%!!!

^ This.

cough

^ This, before I lost them all in a boating accident.

Indeed!

cough

Planning on it when we move to ID. Assuming I’ll ever buy more after the horrible boating accident. I’m still scarred from it.

Gonna make our own. :wink:

9 Likes

You might be a gun lover if…

You get a chubby while cleaning your rifle

Youre constant gunplay critisms annoy people when watching action movies

6 Likes

@Chuparosa

Unless I am just too tired, I count the rounds, too. Seems normal to me to do that! Bad enough when the round count goes over 20 with no slowing down, on a Glock, or similar. But, even harder to stomach when the round count goes over 10 on a single action revolver (Western movies). And even worse when they don’t have to cock the single action revolver to shoot it. Yuk!

We gun lovers have to have some reality in our movie gun fights!

NB: Yes, I know Glock has a 33 round mag, but it would stick out of the handgun big time if they were using it, and those times the round count goes way high, you almost never see that huge mag sticking out of the gun.

7 Likes

When you go to count change for a purchase and you realize that The change in your hand is actually bullets of different calibers.

9 Likes

When you have such an array of weapons you can kill anything on Earth from 10 feet to 1,000 yards, then still wondering what to add next.

8 Likes

Yep, that’s me. except I go fishin and hunting a lot and not here everyday.

6 Likes

Not me, I use this place for info on manufacturing so i can help out my cartel homies. I also find alot of deals on here for ammo which i trade for coccaine.

5 Likes

:rofl:The man is gonna knock on yer door one day

5 Likes

@Detonics… its all just a joke arrest lonewolf if anything he keeps talking about shooting you guys when you come for his guns.

5 Likes

Yup, I bet that Lonewolf guy loses sleep tryin to figure out what to buy next.

5 Likes

Nah, he just bought a dildo for his AR. He plans on invading New York like a viking.

3 Likes

Oh My!

2 Likes

What makes you think I’m not one of them🤔? Have I not been here a very long time? Have i not had the opportunity to establish trust, obtain a tremendous amount of valuable intel on you & many others here, pics, motives, build personal profiles & threat assessment analysis on each & everyone of you, etc.? Could I have brought @Detonics in to assist as the forum has grown too large to effectively investigate on my own? Naaah, nothing to worry about, carry on @Caw

7 Likes