YOU THINK THE CARTELS ARE SCARY NOW? JUST WAIT

Maybe we should…? Obviously our punishment is not a deterrent enough. Time to move down the scale what is a capital offense. Dealing narcotics/drugs/opiods illegally should be in my opinion. It is absolutely a violent crime to deal in these substances.

2 Likes

ALL Mexicans are hostile, Legal Mexican American’s are ok by me…and I served in Afghanistan and regardless of all who did, how did the war there turn out ? LMAO…

2 Likes

Anyone want to get a small glimpse into what we’re dealing with down here in Phoenix, get on Netflix and watch Narcoworld: Dope Stories S1:E1 It’s Kill or Be Killed.
One small facet of cartel activity in our area.

5 Likes

I’ll look for it

edit, the real breaking bad saga, no envy from me

3 Likes

LOL, congrats on what is probably the most xenophobic and ignorant statement I have ever read. You win, I cannot even ponder lowering myself to your level, LMAO.

4 Likes

:rofl:

Hey, don’t piss on our resident Archie Bunker, in fact, I’ll be searching out a Mr Jefferson and a Fred Sanford to compliment him,

we can all pass the love in our own special way, and there’s room for hate here specifically because
it pisses me off that this PC society can preach and teach the hate towards gunners, whites, haters and be bigoted hypocrites without being called out and shut down

ok, toning down the rant, its ok for you to hate rj and him to hate you but remember love is a four letter word also

5 Likes

I guess I will have to slow down and do this simple for you, ALL Mexicans trying to cross into the U.S. are hostile in many ways, In the future I will assume you do not understand very well and will dumb it down for you…

3 Likes

LOL, I’m so glad you could tap dance your “clarification” in such an elegant manner-LMAO.

Damn those little brown folks, they really must scare the hell out of you-LMAOx2.

5 Likes

Man, these threads are getting hot lately

and…

5 Likes

If you actually read my comment prior it should have been very clear what I meant…

2 Likes

Sorry, not scared of anyone, But I am smart enough to know and see the damage caused by the little brown folks, If you don’t that is fine. You could always take a few in and show the love…LMAOx10…

2 Likes

Illegal no matter which color?
GTFO
Or be thrown out by force

6 Likes

That’s a flipping annual chart?

3 Likes

Im good with motion activated Sentry turrets along the border…

7 Likes

^ This

2 Likes

I believe so and it’s 2017 #'s which were exploding since till the Don sent mexihole a message.
It has slowed a bit but only mass deportations of the illegal criminal border jumpers will actually fix it

3 Likes

My wife is a naturalized American citizen born in Mexico. She immigrated with her parents when she was 3. Although I’m a born and raised American of Puerto Rican descent, I knew very little about Mexico or Mexicans other than they speak Spanish with a different accent. But having gotten to know her family as well as many other friends, neighbors and co-workers originally from Mexico, I’ve found the overwhelming vast majority of them to be extremely hard working and with very strong conservative family values. Now, I say this as one who actively pursued the deportation of thousands of Mexican citizens when I once worked as an INS trial attorney doing civil prosecutions in US Immigration Courts. Those were the few bad apple criminals, smugglers, traffickers and illegals that unfortunately have caused many to stereotype the rest as the same. Part of my previous work required me to routinely enter both local, state and federal prisons, and the vast majority of those were born and raised Americans like us.

But to imply “brown folks” are ruining our country reminds me of some of the disparaging remarks made of past Irish, Italian and Jewish immigrants. I also remember reading about other Americans complaining that they won’t assimilate, but decades later that proved to be inaccurate as their descendants are now make up part of the American fabric we live in today. I see that with my own kids. My oldest refuses to learn Spanish (or any other language for that matter - lol), and is learning to appreciate our veterans and for what they’ve fought and died for - democracy, freedom and the Bill of Rights such as our 2nd Amendment rights.

These are the freedoms my “brown-skinned” Marine Corps Puerto Rican Uncle Juan fought for in the Battles of Guadalcanal and Okinawa, my Puerto Rican Step-Grandpa Guilo and Uncle Manolo fought for in the Korean War, my Puerto Rican Marine Sniper Uncle Billy fought for when he survived the siege at Khe Sanh, and my Puerto Rican Dad sought to protect when he was drafted in ‘69 and later served 20 years eventually retiring as a full-bird colonel in the Air Force.

Of course, I’m not saying all Mexicans and other “brown-skinned” Hispanics legally entered to live as virtuous, law-abiding residents. There are some employed by the cartels, just as there are some American-born citizens also employed by them. But it’s my belief those make up a very tiny minority of “brown-skinned” American citizens and legal residents of Hispanic descent who contribute as productive members of our American society.

Anyway, that’s my humble opinion. I respect contrary opinions, though.

9 Likes

Anyway, back on topic with the cartels:

8 Likes

And here’s an article about one cartel setting up what appears to be a distribution center in rural Virginia:

By the way, borderlandbeat.com usually has some interesting articles on cartel news, some by anonymous amateur journalists/reporters. The cartels have kidnapped, tortured and murdered enough career journalists in Mexico that none dare to report anything about them anymore.

6 Likes

Take it easy Julio, you better quit before you loose your accent :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes