You Virginians should be scared of these polls

The polls for Virginians are not promising. And the New Democrat majority will take advantage of these numbers. It will be an interesting year for Virginia

https://www.roanoke.com/news/local/roanoke-college-poll-virginians-back-gun-control-equal-rights-amendment/article_d2e70c3e-9e8a-5687-859b-e16fdddab425.amp.html

7 Likes

Did they say who/where and how many polled?

3 Likes

Some of my family plans on moving to Virginia from Texas in a couple of years. I’ll have to keep an eye on this. Can’t say that I trust polls, but this looks promising…
https://www.vcdl.org

If this is true, it appears 41 counties have or are designating themselves 2A sanctuary counties. It also says there are more on the way, listing another 71 counties. That’s 112 counties out of Virginia’s 132 counties that might just tell the Democrats where they can shove their new gun control legislation.

4 Likes

No surprise, Virginia has steadily been moving left

6 Likes

Always have heard the South will rise again and the makings of a civil war, with VA’s history, might be true

4 Likes

There is a couple of populated counties there that are left and control the vote in that state. I know a guy that lives there and he said it’s not good.

6 Likes

Me either but the current elected officials support the ideology the polls reflect. It makes perfect sense to me that it’s more likely true than not.

6 Likes

The cancer of DC spreads.
Just like my home town of Newark NJ ruined every once “Mayberry” city and town around it
Every one and beyond.
Just look at NJ - be worried VERY worried in Va

7 Likes

I would say that according to every board meeting across the state of Virginia that has been slammed full of pro 2a supporters flowing outside that this poll is wrong! Maybe people will finally realize sitting at home when the polls are open will allow these nut bags to get in office!

7 Likes

@RedAngel I’m way happy to see you come back. I’m sure everyone would join me in welcoming your return. You’re a thoughtful person that’s full of insight. Hope you realize your great contribution to the full 30.

7 Likes

How did democrats ever take over your state’s representatives? I thought Virginians were usually pretty conservative. Are they opposed to trump or is there a real ideology change going on over there?

6 Likes

You have all the idiots from dc living in nova, norfolk and a few cities that are blue! The whole state is completely red except for where the crime resides! Thats where we see the blips of blue that turns us blue. its insane

9 Likes

I think dems know this is the case even nation wide which is why you are seeing some of them attacking small town life and dehumanizing them as having lower education and so forth

6 Likes

DC is a cancer . We were going down that path in Missouri a few years ago but now the dems can’t even fill the committee seats they are entitled to in the state legislature some committee’s are all Republican .

7 Likes

This is good to know about Missouri

6 Likes

What Chris stated is without a doubt true. I often said that Virginia is as far north as I’d care to live and have seen the gradual change in the last 10 years. We are now seriously considering moving to Tennessee, Alabama or possibly back to my home state of South Carolina.

8 Likes

FL was a great live and let live redneck cracker state

was being the operative word

city’s ruin states

7 Likes

I find it ironic that VA has a racist baby killer for a governor, a black rapist (substantially accused) for Lt. governor, and a another accused racist for AG. Yet here they have a poll on how Virginians want the unequal-equal rights bill that will no doubt open their state up to all kinds of sexual deviants in the name of equality. I don’t think I could have made this up and yet here it is in real life! So tell me what’s wrong with our nation!

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just look at California.

9 Likes

I explained to my daughter that we normal people have done ourselves a disservice by not equally whining and squalling back at liberal groups. The squeaky wheel gets the grease and often times our conventional wisdom of not arguing with idiots to avoid being viewed as one leads to the general public believing that we agree with the air heads. I can’t tell you the number of times people instantly think that because I am black that I side with liberal policies. It is outright insulting.

12 Likes

:scream: you don’t? :exploding_head:

The idea of vocally shutting them down at every corner has Merritt :+1:

7 Likes